Chapter 18

The party is already tomorrow and Juno was helping Marie with with decorating the compound so it would look less like a mess and more like a room

The two women were having a nice conversation while decorating and the both of them did really like doing this.

Riker was nowhereto be seen in the common area. He was with Hacker. Hacker had recently found some surveillance footage where the dead bikers could be seen.

The dead bikers were heavily armed with a lot of handguns and grenades.
Riker knew they were planning an attack, but he didn't know when. This made him slightly nervous. What if they decided to attack when they were having the party? Or when they would expected it the least.

That made him also worry about Juno. He doesn't want to say it outloud but he was head over heals for her.
The nights they spent togheter, talking and relaxing made him realise that.

Those feelings made him worry even more. Not that he doesn't like those feeling, he just never had them before. 

"They are getting closer." Hacker said while looking at the live footage. They were geting closer to the compound.

Riker took his phone out of his pocket and tried to call Hawk but he wouldn't pick up. 

"Common, pick up the damn phone." He started pacing around the room while Hacker was typing away on his computer. When Riker finally stood still, he began tapping his foot agaisnt the floor and that annoyed Hacker.

"Dude, I know you are worried but you got to stop making that noise, it's annoying as fuck." Riker nervously chuckled but the possibility of someone getting hurt at the compound and him knowing it could be possible, made his really nervous.

"I think it is best if we reschedule the party untill we find them, we can't risk the lives of the people and our men." 

Then there were strange noises coming from the common room. Both Hacker and Riker looked at each other with wide eyes. Hacker immedialty looked at te security cameras and saw the dead bikers entering the common room with guns in their hands.

Riker immediately his gun and if he had enough ammo, which he luckily had.

"Continue to try and call Hawk and if he picks up, say that we need some back-up." He said and he ran to the common room with his gun in his hand and his finger on the rigger.

There was a lot if shooting and yelling but one cry for help stood out. That was definitely Juno.

He immediately entered the room and tried shooting every dead biker member he could see, but that didn't work out very.

One biker shot him in his arm, which made him slow down. He took cover behind the bar while inspecting the wound. He was losing a lot of blood in a short time. He ripped a part of the bottom of his shirt and tied it around the wound. He winched while he did it.

The shooting stopped after a while and that confused Riker. Why did they stop? He peeked over the bar and looked around. None of the other bikers died, but some got injured.

He saw Marie in the corner in the room helping an bikers with his injuries, he immediately went to her since he coudn't find Juno.

"Mari, are you alright? Did you got hurt?" She shook her head sideways and then looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"They took her, they took Juno."

Thank you so much for reading and also thank you for the 39K reads!

Also I just published the first chapter of my second book.

The Goddess Of Rainbows. 

Make sure you check that out, it is the second book of the hells angels MC.