Teaser

Khushi closed her eyes, Her hold tightened on Arnav's hand. Arnav squeezed her hand in assurance.

Relax. Everything is going to be fine” He whispered trying to ease her fears. After three whole days, ArShi were standing on the doorstep of Bhoomika Rudra Kashyap Searching for some answers.

Making use of all of his will power Arnav pressed the doorbell and stood waiting for the door to be opened, Hoping fervently that they don't have to leave empty handed from here as well.

The door was opened by a man in his late forties.

Who is it that you want to meet?” He asked politely

Mrs. Bhoomika Kashyap” Arnav answered curtly

And who should I say you are?” the man questioned

Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Singh Raizada” He answered

Very well. Please come in” Saying this the man went inside leaving ArShi to make their way into the side.

Please have a seat, I'll inform madam about your arrival” He said gesturing to a comfortable looking couch.

Sab theek hai (Everything's fine)” ArShi whispered to each other in unison and smiled realizing the coincidence.

Mrs. Kashyap, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada and his wife are here to meet you” He informed

How can I help you bacche? (Child)” Bhoomika asked

We.. want to know the truth of the night of curse” Arnav said

The night of curse?” Bhoomika had gone completely pale.

I cannot help you ASR!” Her voice turned cold.

Please Mrs. Kashyap. This is really important” Arnav requested

I said I cannot help you. I do not entertain guests who probe into my past like that” She said firmly.

So... This is the only thing I could manage. I know I'm super late. But please forgive me. I'll try to update really soon. But.. I don't know when. Thank you for the patience!

So what do you think?? Will she tell them the truth??

How will they convince her?

Make sure to let me know what you think of the teaser.

Vote and comment.

Love
Vinny