Chapter 12

Y/n: M-mark?

"Jungkook got up and punched Mark in the face causing him to fall down hard on the ground"

Jungkook: Asshole!

"He turned to me and tried to approach me ,but Mark quickly got up and grabbed Jungkook by the collar and threw him on the wall"

Mark: Don't you dare to touch her!

"Wait.. Mark cares about me?."

"Now Jungkook got extremely angry at Mark's words"

Jungkook: She is mine Motherfucker!

"Jungkook punched Mark on the balls making him groan in pain as I let out a scream"

"One of them is going to die today!.."

"They both started to fight really hard as I got VERY scared and got up"

Y/n: S-stop! Let go of each other...!

"They both ignored me and still kept on hitting each other"

"Jungkook is more of a fighter and he is so strong whith his big bulks ,so he was fighting harder and stronger"

"But Mark is my preferable and Jungkook to HELL"

"Jungkook punched Mark all the way as Mark fell and couldn't get up"

"He was about to hit him again ,but I went infront of him and stopped him"

Y/n: Wait! Jungkook stop it please...

"He was breathing heavily like he wasn't done until Mark was dead right infront of him"

"I looked deeply in his eyes making him feel ease and grabbed my wrist tight"

Jungkook: Now come with me

"I was so scared ,but then from the back my other wrist got grabbed"

"Me and Jungkook both turned back as Mark tightly held my wrist"

"Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and grabbed Mark by the neck"

Y/n: *Screaming* Wait!

"I grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled it away from Mark's neck while they both looked at me"

"I held Jungkook's hand tight and looked deep into Mark's eyes with a careless expression"

Y/n: Don't even care about me because I don't!

"They both got shocked at my words as Mark's eyes widened"

Mark: But-

"I rolled my eyes and turned to Jungkook"

Y/n: Take me

"Jungkook glared at Mark one last time and held my waist gently and took me away"

"I'm sorry Mark... But I don't want You to get hurt because of me..."