Chapter 1: A Sudden Moment

• Dedicated to those people who inspire me

     I have opened my eyes, I realized that I disappeared from the planet Earth. Now I'm here, back to my world where I was alone, an asteroid where I only got a rose and a volcano. I walked all around the asteroid, I would check if my rose is still okay. It was there, a beautiful rose in front of me. I gazed on it, my eyes are sparkling whenever I stare at it. I was mesmerized and hypnotized by it. If only my rose is a human.

     I sat down quietly, watching the stars twinkle with each other. I smiled, thinking how beautiful my life is even though when I'm alone. I've been wise enough to think such things. As I was looking up and gazing upon the stars, an unexpected moment had happened, I heard a loud crash coming from my left side. I stood up, my heart skipped a beat, chills attacked my senses — I saw that my rose is gone. I frowned a bit as I thought 'Who would dare steal my rose?' . Maybe it's just a trick of a light. But no, it was literally missing. I cried, I went hysterical, I stomped my feet. "Where is my rose?!" I shouted. 

 Someone held my shoulders, I widened my eyes and I wiped away my tears. "I am here, The Little Prince." an unfamiliar voice whispered on my ears, it was a girl. I looked back at her, I saw a girl with long, black and wavy hair. She wears a red dress that looks like petals from my rose. I have noticed that her eyes are green, which made me have this instinct that she was the rose, the one that i've been looking for. "H-hi, who are...you?" I asked. "I am Rose." she said, I grimaced. I was confused, have we met? the way she speaks is like we've known each other for ages. "Have we met?" I asked, while scratching my head on the back. Rose let out a laugh. "I am YOUR rose, the little prince. The one you took care of for several years." My mind was blown by her, how could that be possible? She remained silent. She smiled. 

I must admit, she is, well, beautiful. She has a nice...skin. Her green eyes and her smile is so mesmerizing and hypnotizing..just as exactly like the rose that I took care of several years ago. Maybe she is the rose, maybe my instict was right. I could feel my cheeks turning red as I gaze upon her, Is this what the grown-ups called "love at first sight"?