Facing The Music

Maria and Issac are currently walking through the hall leading to the meet up point to see Kendra and Hammond, which will be pretty hectic as the meet up point is near the bridge... which is now hard to reach as the elevator shaft  is now overrun by corruption. The worst part will be actually meeting them because Maria's current status as a necromorph. She also stole a class one engineer RIG from the mining section, and ran corruption through the armor to make it operate without life signs, as she is technically dead. The new armor's visor glowed red and the body was covered in shiny bone plates to replace the metal and the new fabrics were actually maroon keratin fibers.  Her blades were however uncovered, while the limbs holding them were covered in keratin fibers The RIG bar is RED and the armor is labeled "The Huntress".

Issac: This will be rough.

Maria: Issac... The elevators... work.

Issac: The whole shaft is jammed with that flesh all over the ship.

Maria: Trust me.

She gently wrapped her arms around Issac and walked to the elevator. Small skin colored tentacles pulled open the doors and she walked in. Suddenly the roof was torn off the elevator and a drag tentacle gently grabbed the duo.

Issac: Mar-

Maria: Just wait.

The tentacle then rapidly pulled them up the flesh lined shaft and the small tentacles from before ripped open the elevator doors. The drag tentacle gently placed them down outside the elevator.

Issac: Well, that was something. How did that happen?

Maria: The corruption... was injected inside me. That... is how I regenerate... I can also control... it.

Issac: Then you can control the necromorphs?!

Maria: No... Corruption... is not  human. It... bacteria... version of human flesh... My brethren...true human cells... though twisted.

Issac: That makes sense. The corruption divides like bacteria! That's how it spread all over the Ishimura.

Maria nodded before kissing his cheek. Issac blushed before his wrist band from his old rig began ringing. It was Hammond, but the projector was damaged, so he could not see him.

Hammond: Issac, where the fu- LOOK BEHIND YOU!

Issac: She's still sane and has been helping me.

Hammond: I know I told you to get a new girlfriend, but a zombie infested ship is the LAST place to do that!

Issac: Well, girlfriend or not, she has helped me through this whole thing. So tell Kendra, and there should be another sane necromorph that was Nicole, so look out.

Hammond: Okay, see yo- HOLY MOTHE-

The line cut off.

(With Hammond)

Hammond was in pain. A LOT of it. Some humanoid necromorph just tacked him head on and now held him by his RIG helmet, which was starting to collapse inward from the immense pressure of the thing's grip. She resembled Nicole, but was bigger, covered in black bone-like plates, and is currently holding his pulse rifle in her hand like a pistol.

??????: Trying to convince my man to cheat? I'll fucking murder you.