Chapter 3: Princessess

Doomslayer's POV

After waking up from sleep, i sat down in a chair and watched the sunset. Such a view wasn't possible in hell. I get up and exit my room to see Amelie standing in front of me.
"Oh hey, did you have a good nap ?" She asked with a smile.
I nodded
"We will be leaving now." VEGA said for me.
"Alright, it was nice knowing you." She replied.
I walked around in the village for a bit and I was seeing men ranging from men with nice clothes and a collar to abused men, it was making me sick. But I was thinking how I was going back. I can try another jump, but where I might arrive is a mystery.
"Hey you." Someone said from behind me.
I turned around and saw a orange girl.

"Why did you hurt my sister ?" She yelled

Sister ? Ooh, she is talking about the cyan one.
"We warned her that there will be consequences if she attacked. She attacked us nonetheless.
"Oh, I am sorry then. She told me you were just a brute and broke her wings." She replied.
"Its no problem." VEGA replied and i start to walk away.
After a few hours of walking around the medieval village, I sit on a bench next to a fountain that had the statues of 4 people.
I read the tablet that's there and I see.
"Princess Luna, Celestia, Illias and Alice. The heroes of the Monster girls and Ponies.
So they most likely enslaved the men here.
I needed more info on them, so I went to the library and researched on them. Entering the library, the librarian said.
"Only females, no filthy males here." I grab her throat and growl. She let me through quickly. Searching for books, I found one that should tell me everything. I found out that my assumptions were right, they enslaved males because they needed males. Total BS.I also found out their weaknesses. Luna is weak to light attacks, Celestia to dark attacks, Alice is so fast that you need something like arrows or bullets to hit her, and Illias is weak to demonic powers. Satisfied, I looked at the librarian and exited. But...
"HALT, THOU FILTHY MAN." An extremely loud voice said.
I turn around and see the four princesses.
Luna and Celestia

Alice

And Illias

And Illias

"You are a male, correct ?""Yes, we are

"Yes, we are."
"What do you mean, we ?"
" I am VEGA, an a.i or artificial intelligence that helps the Doomslayer."
"No matter, because on order of the princesses you need to come with us so we can study you and make you are sex toy." Alice said while she and the other three had lust-filled faces.
Having none of it, I grab my chaingun and it splits into three times three barrels. My visor turns demonic and I spoke demonically.
"How about no."
"Guess it can't be helped. Lulu, knock him out."
"With pleasure, Celi."
She uses a spell on me, but I didn't even flinch. They were shocked, but quickly attacked with spells and physical attacks, but I did nothing. A smoke cloud quickly formed, hiding me. They were panting, but eventually started to grin because they thought I was knocked out.
I rev up my mini gun and said.
"My turn."
I start to shoot a tons of bullets at them. They quickly made a barrier, but cracks started appearing. I put away my minigun and thought.
"VEGA, berserk !"
"On it."
My whole body glowed black and red and I got mad. I run at the barrier. I started hitting the barrier, and after three punches it was down. I grabbed the princesses by the throat and slammed their foreheads against each other and knocked them out. Alice tries to hit me, but I met her fist with my elbow, resulting in a broken hand. I uppercutted her into unconsciousness. Illias was mad and attacked me with holy energy attacks. I grab my sword and infuse it with Argent. I run at her and slice her torso clean in half. Her split body fell on the ground. Everyone is screaming, because I killed her. I start to run to the forest and thought.
"VEGA ?"
"Yes, sir ?"
"I am going to scare everyone and free the males. Not all the girls are bad, but the princesses need to die."
"Agreed."
I wander into a forest and I don't see the sign that says.
"Everfree forest."