1.5 » U || ✔

Kon'nichiwa, Psychics!

I do not own Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan/ The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., or you!

• Kusuo's girl form names: Kusuko/Kuriko. EITHER IS OKAY.  

Arenways, here's yo recap for 1.3 » M (Part II) || :

Kusuo gave a thumbs up. He had talked too much today so he might as well just not say anything anymore.

She then smiled with closed eyes. "Yay!" She cheered. She hugged him again. "I'm lucky to have friends like you!" The pinknette remained in shock at the sudden interaction - more shook than Kaidou to say: his mouth was slightly open. (Y/N) then looked up and noticed his shocked expression. She pulled away and looked down, blushing from embarrassment due to her sudden action. "S-sorry.."

Kusuo smiled and used his hand to lift up her chin to face him, "It's fine."

"Eh!?" That caused her to blush more. He got closer to her face, feeling the heat between them rise. Their nose was now touching.

"Good night." He let go of her and stood back like normal. Kusuo walked off as he waved goodbye in the air, facing his direction. (Y/N) was left stunned and her face was extremely red while Kaidou was slowly walking away because of awkwardness.

'I'm really starting to question our relationship..' she thought while walking inside her house.

"That's because of the rumour..." he whispered under his breath, at the gate of his house. He gave a small smirk and scoffed.

The next day, Sunday, (Y/N) was lying on her bed, staring up at the ceiling and thinking about last night, "He's so difficult to understand.."She then sighed and sat up, facing the wall.

★▬▬▬✩♡♬♡✩▬▬▬★ 

Kusuo's day started off badly, he was being chased by two maniacs:
1. Nendou.
2. Reita.
He ran and ran and ended up at the end of the street, where (Y/N)'s house was. He ended up slightly panicking so he jumped through her open living room window.

★▬▬▬✩♡♬♡✩▬▬▬★ 

"Huh?.." She heard a sound coming from her living room and got up, leaving the bedroom behind. When she arrived she was shocked to see the certain pinkette she thought about there. "Saiki!?"'AH! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE AND HOW DID HE GET IN!?' She panicked on the inside. Kusuo looked around, he was lying on the floor near the tv, he weakly pointed at the open window then let go of his hand as it fell harshly onto the wooden floor (Y/N) quickly ran over to him and helped him up. "Are you okay?"

Kusuo brushed his clothes as he muttered out his one notable quote, "Yare yare."

(L/N) sighed. "Yep, you're fine.."

"Nend-" he tried to say when he got interrupted by a sudden door knock. When (Y/N) turned her attention to the door then faced back to Kusuo, he was missing. Kinda. He was under the table.

"Ehm..I'm gonna go answer.," she told the hiding boy before walking towards the door. She opened it. "Hello?"

"Hey...(L/N)-san was it?" Nendou greeted, "Have you seen my pal come this way?" Behind the black and blond haired boy was a purple-haired student called Toritsuka Reita, who was deeply staring into the girl's eyes with deep passion.