taekook:jeonlous(s)

top!jealous!jungkook
bot!taehyung

punishments,overstimulation,no sex,short

---

jungkook balled his fists as he watched taehyung laugh at something jimin was telling him,it irritated him.

how come he laughed and looked that happy whenever he was with jimin?

he scowled when jimin slung his arm over taehyung's shoulders and jungkook decided it was enough.

he stormed over to the two,and they looked up at him .

"kookie?do you need anything?"taehyung asked in an innocent tone,and jungkook grunted.he grabbed onto taehyung's slim wrist harshly and pulled him over to the corner,making taehyung yell out and jimin staring at him in confusion.

"what the hell,koo-"

"stop doing that!"jungkook growled,and taehyung pulled his wrist away,a pout forming on his lips when he saw that there was a red mark forming."look what you've done.doing what?"

jungkook huffed,"being so..happy with jimin."

taehyung stared at him for a moment before he smirked."aww,is little kookie jealous?"

jungkook glared at him,and smirked himself,immediately wiping off taehyung's own."yea,he is."

---

next thing taehyung knows is that he was cuffed to the bedpost,desperately moaning and arching his back every minute or so.

the vibrator in him still on , jungkook long gone from the room.it had been about thirty minutes,and taehyung was already crying and a moaning mess.

he was trembling from overstimulation,and his cock head was red .it twitched and he came again,though the vibrator made him hard almost immediately after.

taehyung was drooling,his body twitching and he screamed when the vibrator got turned to a higher setting.

everything was going blank.

"too much,t-too much,"he panted out,he knew jungkook was watching him through a camera as usual."j-jungkook- too much, please."

no reaction.

taehyung's back arched and he came again,eyes rolling back.the vibrator was pushed against his prostate,and every move hurt.

"k-kookie please,too much,h-hurts so b-bad."

taehyung breathed out,"r-r-red..."he whispered the safe word out,"kookie p-please i'm sorry,st-stop ."

he was just about to cry again , but the vibrator stopped vibrating and he widened his eyes in bliss.he started muttering soft thank yous,body finally relaxing even though the vibrator was still pushed up against his abused prostate.

the door opened to reveal jungkook,who ran to his side immediately.

"i'm sorry,jagi.. was it too much?"jungkook asked worridly,clasping taehyung's shaky hand in his own.

taehyung mumbled something,jungkook leaning forward as he tried to get what he said.

jungkook made an o with his mouth and stood up."right,i'll get these off you .. "he took off taehyung's cuffs,the boy falling exhausted onto the bed,ass perked up.

"o-out,pwease."

jungkook bit his lip,fuck this is hot.

he pushed in his fingers,taehyung squeaking in pain and surprise,and jungkook apologised quickly.

jungkook smiled to himself when he felt the familiar object,pulling it out of the panting and sobbing male slowly and gently.

"there.better,baby?"

taehyung mumbled a yes and breathed hard."k-kookie."

jungkook gulped,slightly guilty . "y-yes,taetae?"

"i,"taehyung smiled weakly,"i love you,you big baby."jungkook stared at him with fake offence."i'm not a big baby."

"you're a jealous one."

taehyung chuckled softly,"i-i'm tired,kookie."

"does it hurt?"jungkook asked,taehyung humming."hurts like a bitch."

jungkook chuckled this time.he picked taehyung up bridal style gently,bringing him to his own room and placed him on the bed."you can sleep first,okay jagi?"

taehyung hummed.

"i love you kookie."

jungkook smiled and placed a peck on taehyung's forehead."love you too , tae."