2.9

An evil queen rules over everyone in her kingdom. She is ruling alone and she has no children.

One day a boy shows up at her castle door. He is a poor boy from a poor family (please tell me someone got that reference 😂).

The queen takes him in after he pleads for his life when she was going to kill him. She despises the boy. She doesn't even understand why she took him in, but somewhere in her heart, she had to.

After a few months, she slowly warms up to the boy. She still doesn't like him, but her heart is now grey, not black.

After the boy has been living there for about five months, the queen's father is raised from the dead. He shows up at the castle to kill the queen, but the boy saves her. She is thankful and out of nowhere, she kisses him.

She runs out of the castle and soon meets up with a witch. The which persuades her to turn back time, because of the boy raising her dead father from the dead.

The next day after the witch casts the spell the queen wakes up. She lives out the first month happy, but her heart is heavy like she is missing something in her life. She soon realizes it is the boy.

One night she was going to find the witch to reverse the spell, but she runs into her dead father. She soon realizes the witch was the one to bring her father back from the dead.

She fought her father and killed him again. She then goes and looks for the witch.

When she finally found the witch the witch was casting another spell, so she could be queen. The queen also finds the boy all tied up and on the verge of death.

She attacks the witch and kills her. She reverses the spell and she lives happily ever after with the boy.

A/N: I know the ending is rushed, but you get the point.

This idea came from @fandoms_021