17

"coming!!" you excitedly screamed as you ran towards the front door.

you opened it and found your older brother, standing there with a huge smile on his face.

he dropped his luggage and opened his arms for you.

you immediately jumped into his embrace and squeezed him tightly, not planning to let go.

"i missed you so much idiot." you slapped the back of his head.

"ow!!" he pulled away and looked at you, his frown turned into a smile as he examined your face.

he started crying (not literally), "oh come on stop being so dramatic." you said and hugged him again.

he wiped his fake tears and gave you a soft kiss on the head.

he entered and you brought his luggage inside, "where's your boyfriend?"

your mouth formed into an 'o' shape, "uhh."

"uhh?" he tilted his head.

you made him sit down at the dining table and he looked at you suspiciously.

you told him everything.

he slammed his hands loudly on the table and got up, stomping towards the front door.

"no jaehyun!!" you ran after him.

"he fucking cheated on you?!!" he shouted.

"stop it's fine-"

he ignored you and left the house, you groaned and grabbed your phone, running after him.

"oppa please." you held his hand but he was already banging on your ex's door.

"yes?" he said as he opened the door.

he stared at you and looked back at jaehyun, jaehyun chuckled sarcastically and grabbed his collar.

"jae no-"

"you fucking cheated on my little sister?"

"oh, hey jaehyun. glad your back. at least now you're back to keep an eye on your.." he looked at you, "little sister."

not even a second later, jaehyun threw a punch.

"no stop!!" you tried to pull him away, but jaehyun already pushed woojin (your ex) against the wall.

he grabbed his collar way too tightly, your phone suddenly rang, making you curse under your breath.

you answered it quickly without checking out the ID, "yeah?" you nervously said.

"hey, i called to-" jungkook said, but got interrupted by a bang, "stop jaehyun!!" you shouted.

"what's going on?" jungkook softly said, but you didn't listen as you kept an eye on jaehyun who was yelling at woojin, cursing at him and threatening to chop his— and so on.