EXTRA CHAPTER 2💕

[IF YOU WANT EXTRA CHAPTER PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE👌♡]
(NOT ABOUT Y/N ITS ABOUT TAE JIN AND OTHER BTS MEMBER]
Y/N pov (THROWBACK)
I was walking in the Park until I saw taehyung with [YOUR FRIEND NAME JUST IMAGINE TAE WITH OTHERS GIRL] TAE? I said then Taehyung waved at me Hi tae Hi (GIRL NAME MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN]hi y/n how about you and Jungkook? TAE ask well he still the same clumsy a teaser and well he still the same how about you and (GIRL NAME) I asked taehyung well we play to get married this year tae said and (GIRL NAME)hit him YAH!tae said its hurts he said pouted haha well I hope you gus get a lot of chilldern YAH!they all say in unison bye I say haha 😂 leaving them behind well this year its the most Happy year in my life tae with (GIRL NAME) Jin with Jisoo (jisoo is Y/N Cousin Jisoo and Jin meet at  Y/N and jungkook Weeding) J Hope with Lisa (I kinda ship them because they was so good at dancing and I think they will be a PERFECT Couple😆😂 dont mind A/N) Rose With Jimin.
suga with (GIRL NAME) RM with (GIRL NAME)
(AT PRESENT STILL Y/N POV]
Ya Jinhee! Taekook come here!(Taekook is V childern😅😂 Taekook shipper Come here!) STOP PLAYING AROUND AND GO EAT!) BU- JINHEE LISTEN TO EOMMA I SAID THEY ALL POUTING SORRY THEY SAID IN UNISON) I sigh aish this kids I said and shook my head)