Zero and Benny -Tropical Fruity Tooty

Third P.O.V

As Benny was experimenting, Zero spins around in the chair while eating some grapes.

"Ben catch," Zero says before throwing at Benny. But instead of Benny catching with his mouth he ignores Zero as he dodges the grape without looking at it.

"Ben, I'm bored"Zero sighed as Benny continues to ignore Zero trying to focus on his work. He then got up and began to walk around. Walking around Zero suddenly saw a purple liquid inside a flask. 'Well, that looks interesting' Zero thought before advancing towards it.

Picking it up before shaking it to see if it would do something but sadly nothing happened. He quickly opened the cap smelling it to see if it's anything dangerous.

Omg, it smells like grape.

Without a thought, He quickly jugs the mysterious liquid down his throat.

"Blah! I thought it would taste like a grape!" Zero shouted catching Benny attention. "Zero, what are you doin-" Benny paused as he stared at Zero hands which now hold an empty flask.

"Zero!!! What did you just drink?!"Benny yelled as he yucks the empty flask out of his hands. "What's the big deal it tasted like shit aways," Zero said trying to stop himself from barfing.

Suddenly Zero body becomes hot as his groin begins to twitch. 'What's happening to my body?' He thought.

Zero then grabs a hold of Benny before pushing him on one of the laboratory bed. "What was that?" Zero growled as he couldn't stop his body from becoming sexually frustrated.

"That was a new formula which heightens the male sex hormones" Benny explains as Zero eyes grew wide.

"Why the hell would you have something like that here?!" Zero shouted. "Oh, I Don't Know? Because this is a lab!" Benny yelled back.

"Well at least label them" Zero argued. "Well at least learn not to touch things inside a lab!"Benny shouts as his eyes met Zero's.

"I want you" Zero groans against Benny's ear before his teeth graze upon it. "Zero..." Benny breathes as his hand's grips on Zero shoulders.

Zero's tongue runs along Benny's neck as Benny holds onto Zero tight. His hands then travel to Benny trousers pulling them down. Pushing his hands into Benny's brief, his hands then began to stroke Benny's shaft.

"Uhh-nn" A muffled moan escaped Benny's lips as the pleasure from Zero was intense. "Go lower" Benny urged earning a growl from Zero before he complied using his fingers that were covered in Benny's pre cum to pleasure Benny's yearning hole.

"Ah!" Ben moans digging his nails into Zero shoulders as Zero's tongue somehow found it's way on Benny's hard nipple.

Swirling his tongue around Ben's harden bud, Zero gazes then cast upon Benny's as he bites his lip to suppress his moans.

Zero then stops as Benny let's out a whine. "Don't suppress your moans I want to hear them"Zero growls before thrust his three fingers hard into Benny's hole.

Curving his fingers to a certain angle Benny voice became quite loud as he had hit his good spot. Zero fingers continue to add pressure to that spot,
making Benny a mess in the process.

Benny was begging for Zero to stop but Zero wasn't listening. He wanted Benny to beg for something else.

"Zero, please" Benny begged. "Please what?" Zero teased as Benny whines as Zero draws out before thrusting back in.

"Please! I can't!" Benny pleads as Zero draws his fingers back out of his hole before filling it with his shaft burying it balls deep as Benny screams in pleasure. Benny has never had sex with Zero like this. he never had to beg or ask Zero to slow down because Zero has always been gentle with him.

But this time it was different.

Zero thrusts became untamable as they were monstrous and pleasurable. Benny noises were hard to suppress because he was too caught up in the moment.

His nails scratch Zero's back as Zero continues with his powerful thrusts into Benny. Benny's lips then found Zero's,wanting to feel his lips as their skin burns hot against each other pulling them in.

Suddenly with one final thrust Zero pours all his essence inside Benny. Ben moans as he cums. Benny breathes as his body was exhausted but then he felt Zero pull out of him before pushing right back.

His eyes widen in shock as he tries to draw his hips away from Zero. But Zero didn't like that,quickly taking his hands, gripping onto Benny's hips pulling them back to him.

"W-What are you?" Benny queried. "We're not finished," Zero growls as he thrusted himself back in.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After six rounds of intimacy the two finally gave it a rest as they were cuddling up on the lavatory bed.

"Thank you" he breathes as Benny looked up at him confused. "For what?" He questions as he rubs his hands on Zero's chest.

"For sticking with me through all my bullshit I don't know what I'd do without you" he states before his eyes meet Benny's.

"You'd probably be dead considering on how you drink or eat anything that looks edible," he says as they both laugh.

"I love you, Nerd" Zero breathes before kissing Benny on his forehead.

"I love you too,Stupid," he says before kissing Zero on the lips.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry if this chapter sucked and also sorry for the slow updates.:(

Also sorry for the grammar errors and spelling errors. They will be edited when this book is under editing once the bonus chapters are finished.

See you in the Dylan and Thomas chapter! ;)