Chapter Twenty Six

Entering my room for a new shirt after having beer spilt on me, the last thing I expected to see were two naked Omegas rolling around on the floor fighting.

That distinctive sweet scent of my Mate had me grumbling, taking a moment to scan over Torin's body as he rolled on top of the equally small male and slammed his head against the floor.

After witnessing this, I figured I should probably break up their scuffle. Torin looked like he was going for blood and Max wasn't a fighter. Hell, who knew Torin was. The little redhead seemed to have a mean streak that I wanted to see the extent of.

Stepping fully into my room, I wrapped my arm around Torin's waist and lifted him up. He continued kicking and screeching at the blond who quickly scooted away.

"What the hell is going on?" I growled, keeping a firm hold on my Mate. Mostly because he didn't seem done with Max and because it felt good to just hold him.

"Get your...get your whore!" Torin yelled, struggling against my hold. I only tightened my arm around him and leaned down to sniff at his neck. That made him freeze up and start to whine lowly. It was difficult keeping control of myself when all I wanted to do was toss him on the bed and have my way with him. I couldn't do that though. Not unless he asked me to, then I'd be more than willing. I was so distracted, I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying.

"You're the whore, look at you!" Max screamed, not helping calm Torin down. The redhead started struggling to get out of my hold again.

I growled at the blond, glancing at him before focusing on my Mate. His smooth skin was hot under my touch. I was delighted to see the freckles on his face and arms, continued and covered all of his pale skin. He turned so his front was pressed against me, his hands clutching at my damp shirt. His cute button nose scrunched up at the scent of the beer but he wasn't struggling to get away anymore.

"Is someone going to tell me what's going on?" I shuffled Torin to my bed, picking up the sheet and wrapping it around him. As much as I was enjoying the sight, I didn't want anyone else to see him like this.

Torin was rubbing against me, trying to cover himself in my scent. Groaning, I wrapped my arm back around the readhead to keep him still.

Max had gotten off the floor and was pulling on his clothes. Why the hell he was naked was beyond me. I hadn't seen him in well over a year but I knew he would come with his father to witness my inauguration. He looked the same as he did the last time I'd seen him. The poster boy of Omegas. Small, delicate and pretty. Not as pretty as my Torin though.

Neither of the small males seemed willing to speak up. Torin was glaring at Max while also looking smug from where I held him to me. His little territorial ass. I wouldn't admit how much I like it. Not now at least.

"I just..." Max paused, his cheeks darkening to a soft pink. "Well, I was going to congratulate you. I had no idea you found your Mate."

"Oh..." I scratched the back of my neck. The awkwardness of the situation was making me fidget a bit but I tried to play it off.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." Max apologized, now fully dressed and inching towards the door. "I'm going to go. Congrats I guess, on becoming Alpha." The Omega slipped out of my room, shutting the door behind him.

Silence stretched as Torin tried to climb up me. He was blinded by his Heat. It didn't last long. He blinked up at me with his big eyes before pushing away.

"Do you know him? Why was he in your bed?"

I groaned, knowing there was no way out of this. This conversation would have eventually come up but I never expected it to be in such a way. Especially with my Mate in Heat. His sweet scent was making me grow warm and my gums itch from my canines wanting to lengthen. The urge to mark him was strong and only growing stronger the longer I was in his presence.

Torin whimpered, sniffing at me before shaking his head as if to clear it and taking a step back.

"Max and I were...friends." Or something of the sort. I had visited his father's pack in search of my Mate and met him. When the search went like all the others, I hooked up with Max and it was a mutual agreement that our relationship would be nothing more than fun.

"You've mated with him." Torin stated, his pretty eyes turning sad.

"It was just sex." I clarified. "Nothing more."

Torin scoffed, rolling his eyes. I knew this would be a difficult concept for him to understand. His mother is a borderline fanatic and Torin shares similar views.

"You're in Heat." I said, stating the obvious. Why would Torin come to me unless he wanted to be marked before our Ceremony? I was having a hard time believing Torin would want that.

The little Omega blushed, turning as red as his hair. "It hurts." He whined.

My eyes narrowed on him, realizing that it was only a sheet hiding all of him from me. "What do you want, Torin?"

"Not...not that!"

I chuckled, having already figured that much. Pulling off my shirt and kicking off my boots, I smirked at Torin who watched me with wide eyes.

He shuffled back when I moved closer, the wall stopping him from going any further. He's lucky I have more control over myself than the average wolf. As much as I wanted to have him under me, I knew it'd have to wait until we are fully bonded. He'd have it no other way. I'll respect his wishes.

Picking him up, I carried him to the bed while he nuzzled my neck and breathed in my scent.

Torin didn't protest like I thought he would as I laid down with him on top of me. Instead he snuggled closer, laying with his nose pressed to the column of my neck.

Pushing the sheet down so it was wrapped around his waist, I rubbed his bare back.

"You're a man whore." He stated.

I chuckled, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "I'm yours now."

He hummed his agreement. "Yes, my Mate."

As he is mine.

Torin drifted off to sleep and I held him to me, knowing the Goddess couldn't have chosen a better Mate for me.

When his head is clear and he's not distracted by his Heat, I know he'll have more questions about Max. I'll tell him anything he wants to know. The ones before him meant nothing to me. Torin, he meant everything.