Chapter Seventeen

I held Mason close to me as Aro just looked at him.
"Yes. He's learning to control it." I said. "I apologise for your guard members. Masons very protective of his family."
"It's quite alright. But I would love to meet him." Aro smiled stepping over. Mason looked at me and I nodded showing him it was alright. He held his hand out and Aro took it. I waited a couple seconds before Aro looked up at me. "Very impressive." I turned to Edward and Alice.
"The girl needs to be delt with." Caius said.
"I'll turn her." Alice said quickly. "As soon as she graduates. We'll make it seem we're leaving for college. It'll be more convincing that way."
"Alright then. But I will be wanting to see Bella once she is turn for proof." Aro said and Alice nodded. "Well our meal will be here soon. Your free to stay if you wish."
"Thank you for the offer Aro but I think we have over stayed our welcome." Jasper said and Aro nodded motioning is out. We quickly left, feeling Aro's eyes on us as we left.
*****
Once home I saw the others were already there. Mason cheered running over to Carlisle. Edward was talking with Bella outside. I walked out back and saw Leah. She looked upset.
"Mason! Someones here to see you!" Mason came running out and squeezed.
"Le-Le!" He cheered and Leah scooped him up hugging him tightly. "Le-Le, I went to Italy. It's really pretty. Oh I got you something." He ran back inside and Leah walked over to me.
"He demanded I get you a gift since we went on a 2 day holiday." She smiled as Mason ran over and handed her a small bag. She smiled and kissed his head, saying a quick 'thank you' before reaching into the bag and pulling out a silver chain with a tiny bat on it.
"I picked it. Do you like it?" Mason asked.
"I love it. Thank you Mason. I'll always wear it." He smiled brightly and I smiled at the pair.
"What the hell is a wolf doing here!?" I better explain to my family.
*****
"No way in hell! You have to do something to separate them!" Rose yelled.
"Look. I get it. He's a baby and she's a wolf. But he's happy around her and separating them would cause them both pain so I'm not doing anything. Trust me, both me and Jasper have spoken to her about how we feel on the situation. She's aware that she is to tell us if she takes him out or if she want to come over she is to ring and not just show up. Me and the pack have been on good terms. Mason loves them so please just leave the imprint alone." I said and everyone just sat there. I glanced outside seeing Leah and Mason playing together.
"If your okay with this then we will support you." Esme said and Carlisle nodded.
"You can't be serious." Edward said.
"He's not our child. Plus I've been hanging around the guys and there good with Mason." Bella smiled.
"Why is Bella here? I thought you was taking her home?" I asked worried that Charlie was going to be worried about her.
"I'm here for a vote. You all know that I want to be like you one day...so I thought it was only right to take a vote."
"I already see you like a sister." Emmett chuckled Alive nodding in agreement. Henry chuckled ruffling Bellas hair.
"You have mine and Alice's vote too baby sister." I looked to jasper and he nodded.
"Jasper? Lilly?"
"I don't know." I said and she frowned. "Don't get me wrong I know it will happen eventually. I just hope you know what you will be losing. Your dad. Your mum. Your friends. Even Jacob. You'll have to leave them all. Are you sure your ready for that?" I asked.
"I want to be with you guys." She said.
"I know and you will. Just make sure you look at the big picture." She nodded and I looked over to Mason and Leah. She was just staining at me with a frown. "I better get Mason ready for bed." Jasper nodded and kissed my head. I walked outside and Mason smiled up at me.
"So your turning Bella?" She asked
"We're trying to put it off as long as possible but with the Volturi watching us we're running out of options." She nodded. I picked up Mason and kissed his cheek. "Mason. Say night to Leah."
"Night Le-Le."