Puzzle

Another very short oneshot :')

Like every couple, sometimes there must be something troubled in their relationship. Same goes with our two favorite ship.

It was at the same tree they usually do their dates watching the same beautiful sunset, though they never get bored at it as long they're together.

"Poppy...can i ask you something?"

"Sure Branch, what's wrong? You seems sad"

"Why do you want to be with a no one like me?" He sighed "Plus, I'm such an annoying perfectionist but I can never be perfect for you"

"Oh Branch...why do you think like that?" Poppy said hugging him.

"I..I don't know, maybe because i keep messing things up for you and in fact people keep talking behind our backs saying we're completely different and not meant to be each other" He continued.

"Branch, you know even i must admit how annoying you can be sometimes you always be my perfect one. Why? Because me myself isn't perfect and because of both of our imperfections it makes us complete each other" The pink troll answered smiling.

"You're right Poppy, our differences completes each other. Just like a Puzzle"

"You said that Branch! See? Just like a Puzzle!"

After their little talk, they continue watching the sunset even the nature has it own puzzle, difference things that makes the world beautiful just like our little couple.

Branch kissed her cheek and both of them ended up hugging each other.

Just like a Puzzle...