5.

I gritted my teeth at the sight of the man. How dare he even enter my house? Taehyung smirked to himself before standing up to give me a sickly sweet smile.

"Nana, I had no idea Taehyung-ssi was your professor"

"I was in for a surprise myself", I said sarcastically to which Taehyung just smirked. His eyes traced from Nana to the man behind him. He watched this stranger look at him with his mouth slightly agape before he composed himself and had a neutral expression. He locked eyes with him and for a moment, he felt something within himself. A strange feeling that he couldn't put a finger on. A feeling of familiarity to be precise.

"What are you doing here?", Nana's voice cut him off as he turned his attention back to her. "Your grandpa invited me home"

I scoffed. "Grandpa invited you?". He nodded with a raised eyebrow.

"Grandpa did you invite him?"

"Yes. Since you went to help Hoseok get his bags, I decided to go to the bank myself. While returning I stopped to get meat so we could make something nice as it is Hoseok's first day here. I was about to get to the bus stop when a cyclist pushed past me and I fell. Taehyung-ssi rushed to help me and I instantly recognised him. Even when I refused, he insisted on dropping me home safely. So I forced him to stay for dinner now"

"GRANDPA ! I have told you not to go out alone. Old man you don't listen to me", I stomped to him, completely ignoring that devil.  "Are you hurt anywhere?", I asked worried.

"No I am fine. I had a little scratch, but he dressed it for me". He pointed to Taehyung.

"Show me", I demanded and Grandpa raised his hand. I examined the perfectly dressed wound. For a moment, I felt my anger subside a little. Grandpa was my only family in this world and knowing something happened to him, had my heart in my hand.

Taehyung watched as Nana talked to her grandfather. He had run into the old man while he was driving back home and seeing him hurt made him stop and help him. Let's just say the cyclist was met with the fury of the devil later.

"Go rest in your room, I will make dinner", I said guiding him.

"No let me help", he insisted.

"Old man, go in. I will do everything perfectly. Are you doubting my cooking skills?", I asked him with narrowed eyes.

He shook his head. "You have the Kang family genes. Cooking is in our blood but let me help you"

"Grandpa you should rest. I will help Nana if it is required", Hoseok volunteered.

"Okay, if you kids insist. Taehyung-ssi why don't you sit. Nana get him something to drink. Make yourself at home", Grandpa said before he walked into his room, leaving the three of us alone.

"I am going to go and get changed. I will be down soon", Hoseok said as he walked away, not before giving Taehyung a good glare which the man returned with equal force.