Chapter 20: The President

The president in this story isn't Donald Trumps but an Oc president named Finn Braxton and his voice actor is Robert Downey Jr. Sofia's power can go to people's dreams and possessing, and Alex has the ability generate and control of a form of white energy.

_________________________________________________________

Val woke up extra early, she wanted to tell her uncle about the new raptors. Getting off her bed, Val quickly gets dressed and rushes over to her uncle's room, Owen was sleeping in a messy position. Val smiles as she climbs on his bed and bounced at his bed, "Wake up Uncle Owen! Wake up!" Val giggles happily. Owen lets out grunts, as he tries to sleep.

"Five more minutes Val." Owen grumbles as his niece continues bouncing his bed.

Val stops and shakes him, "Come on Uncle Owen! I want you to meet my new friends."

Owen gives her a tired look and asked. "What friends?"

Val giggles and gets off his bed as Owen gets up and changed. Val runs outside, and Owen follows her as he puts on his vest. Val tries to reach and open the jeep's door, but she was still too short. Owen opens it for her and helps her in, he closes the door and went around the car to get inside the driver seat. Val told him to go to the Hybrid Paddock, Owen listens and drives over to the Hybrid Paddock. They reach their destination and they got out, they walked up the stairs and Val open the door before running inside. Curious, Owen follows her in, but once he did, he gasps to see four male raptors looming over at Val, but instead of attacking her, they each nuzzled her gently. Owen stared at them in shock as Val turns to her uncle with a happy smile on her face, "Look, Uncle Owen, my own Raptor Squad!" Val said cheerfully.

Owen stared at her dumbstruck. Okay, she's his niece because she has one heck of a bonding with raptors. Owen snaps out of his thoughts when Val stared the introduction. "Uncle Owen, this is Red, Scar, Talon, and Uri. They're my new friends."

Owen blinks as the male raptors blink back at him. Owen turns to Val as she gives her uncle a cute look. "Val, when did you brought them here?" He asked.

"Yesterday, when they attacked us, but I made friends with them along with Tyrone the T. Rex."

Owen looks at her in disbelief, "When did you and your friends got a T. Rex?" Owen asked in shock. Val explains to him everything that happened yesterday, Owen processes all this, while looking at Val's Raptor Squad, he wonders if they can make great addition to the pack. Speaking of his pack, they had to be there before they get mad. "Val, we should head over to the raptor paddock, the girls will get angry if you're not there."

Val smiles happily and points at her Raptor Squad, "Can we bring them too?"

Owen looks at Val's raptors as they looked at Owen with their cold red eyes. He wasn't sure if it was a good idea to bring them to the paddock, but Val does have a connection with them, so why the hell not.

Owen shrugs and said, "Okay, they can come, but you have to make sure they stay out of trouble." Val cheers as they and the raptors walk out of the hybrid enclosure, Owen and Val get on the jeep while Red and his brothers follow the jeep towards their destination. Red, Scar, Talon, and Uri ran at the jungle, dodging trees, rocks, and logs, so they can follow the jeep to the raptor paddock. Once they got there, the male raptors stayed hidden in the shadows. Owen gets out of the car and helps Val get out too. They went over to Barry, talking with Jay and Mike.

Barry saw them coming towards him as he turns and greets them, "Good morning, Owen, Val." Barry smiles at the five-year-old and ruffles her hair making her giggle.