Chapter 1- the truth

Katy POV
Is that who I think it is Hannah wow! I was amazed I have not seen them in along time.I was going to go over their and ask about ally,but I was so scared what if ally comes out to make fun of me for coming back to rosewood.Then as I looked at them again I saw spencer staring straight at me.I grabbed my bag and ran I looked back and spencer was following me,I ran as fast as I could but she plays field hockey so she ran faster than me.
Hannah POV
Spenser what is it Spenser? I ran following Spenser In to the Alley.Then it happen we I saw her face Katy Myers! I stopped and said Katy she
looked so scared of me as I walked up to her I said omg Katy. she jumped up and hugged me. Aria and Emily ran up Kate we missed you.she stared to cry as she screamed DONT TELL ALLY! We all looked at her ally is dead Katy?
Katy POV
As my face turned from scared to terrified.What does A stand for then if ally's not talking to me then who is?
I could tell I was going to hate this answer I can see aria she is scared all of them where scared to deaf.I saw it In their eyes. So A is MONNA!No way she can't be A she was so nice a little strange but perfectly normal.My face was cold and shocked.
Spencer POV
Wait you new MONNA! she was scared to answer me and tell the truth.
We'll she is my...my...my...
Hannah's POV
Spit it out Katy now I said and what she said was scarier than A.
Katy POV
STEP SISTER! they all looked as if I was dead to them which I probably was or will be.