Chapter 2 -nightmares and sleep overs

Aria's POV

My head was spending and then I Heard bored squeaking like someone was walking on them.I sent out a S.O.S and nothing happened them I fell on the floor and saw some boots we'll A boots.When I Wok up I was in the hospital with my mom staring at me.mom what happened I ask with a tickle in my throat?Well I don't no I got a call that you were in the hospital with a panic attack a really bad one. I said so someone Took me to the hospital but Who? my mom said I wish she knew who did.I ask wear are hannah,spencer, Emily,Katy were as I said Katy they all walked through the door and hannah said we are all here she said with a smile she walked in.My mom left so we could talk alone.I was the easiest to kill with fear.

Emily's POV

You are not, oh my gosh Aria you have a bloody nose. as I looked at spencer aria fell over and we got the nurse who said that she was fine and she could go home again tomorrow.We all wanted to know why she fell over so I ask the nurse said she got shocked and fated.What maid her shocked ask hannah to spencer after the nurse left and then I herd Meredith say"me"we all looked at her.

Meredith pov

I was on a date with her dad we he got a call "we'll " I was at the restaurant he didn't know I was watching him and I followed him here so I could talk with aria. then they all moved toreros the bed that aria was in then the nurse came and the little brat aria said "get her out and don't let her In again. the nurse took me out of the room!

Aria pov

Tomorrow night, I went to spencer on a S.O.S txt that was hard because I was pretty much on house arrest. after I was done fighting with my mom and dad I won and walked out the door.I got to Spencer's I ran up stairs to see Katy's moms body on Spencer's bed then I see spencer crying as I asked what happened a Emily was their to.and hannah gusset walked in to the room.

Spencer's pov

I went to take a shower and I got out after my shower and came In here to find Cindy body on my bed and I txt you guys. No one tolled Katy right,RIGHT! and then she walked in and dropped to the floor in tears.

Katy's pov

Mommy, please don't leave me please mommy,mommy please mommy no no no. spencer walk to me and I say no no get away from me you killed her my mom you can go to hell spencer Hastings I hate you and your hole family I don't I.....I......I she's gone.she never coming back spencer done you see she's dead and you..you....you killed her.I ran down stairs and out the door and all the way home and I ran up, stairs to see my moms room I,drop to the ground in tears again and I ran to my room.

Hannah's pov

The cops came that night and took the body and are investigating her death but we have not seen the end of all of this it's not over not yet!