If Only We Just Stayed At Camp

Bruce's POV-

Step. Step.

Step.

Step step.

Step.

I'm tired of constantly going to this dumb camp and then leaving, only to come right back!

You know how annoying this is!?

Very.
But you wouldn't know that, I'm simply a fictional dude being forced to do this shit while YOU get to sit there and watch me!

Honestly all this walking is making me mad, well, more mad than usual. And when I'm angry, the other guy gets to say hi to everyone, and he isn't as nice or patient as I am.

I got stuck with Tony, Peter, and Thalia.

It hasn't been all that bad, but I still cannot help but to complain.

"We almost there?" I asked Thalia, who was leading us there.
I was surprised when she offered to help us get to camp, because one of the demigods that got resurrected was her little brother.
Although I'm betting she knew that Peter wasn't exactly a reliable guide, he'd only been to this camp a few times.

"Yep, let's hope we don't run into anymore monsters and we'll be there in five more minutes." She grinned, holding her bow in position for a surprise attack.

She should've gone with Clint, the two could geek out over bow and arrows the whole walk.

"Hey, Thalia." Tony spoke.

"Mmhmm?"

"What made you join the hunters of Artemis? You explained what it was, but never your reason."

When we first left the tower, Thalia had talked about herself to us for a while, letting us get to know her a bit. In exchange, we did the same. But that ended ten minutes ago, so why was Tony just now bringing it up?

Whatever, I shouldn't care so much.

"Well, if I hadn't, I'd end up being the prophecy child instead of Percy, and that'd suck for me so I just prevented it from being me."

"By being fifteen forever...?" Peter questioned.

"Exactly. But it wasn't the only reason." Thalia signed, "you met Luke, right? The bastard that came back without us wanting him to?"

"Yeah." I Said.

"Well, I didn't wanna fall for him again. So here I am."

"So he died after you joined the hunt?" Tony asked.

Thalia nodded, "yep."

"well, what a sad love story." Tony snickered.

Thalia turned around to look at Tony, she gave him a murderous look.

"It isn't a love story dumbass."

"Thalia look out!" Peter yelled.

Thalia turned around to see a strange creature going to attack her.

"Drakon!" She hissed, shooting it a few times before it turned to gold dust.

A few more drakons came at us, and Thalia shot them all.

Thalia brushes her spiky hair out of her face and looked back at us.

"We're here."

And sure enough, I saw the dragon that guarded the border.

"I used to be the tree." Thalia mumbled as she entered camp, and said some entry thing for Tony, Peter, and I.

"Welcome back to Camp Half Blood, let's prepare for battle." A girl I'm pretty sure is Clarisse told us as we entered. She sounded serious, but not exactly the angry tone she had spoke in earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost been a month since I last updated! Sorry!

I'm gonna try and update more but I'm lacking motivation to write lately!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter!

The one and only,
Juliet_Nebula