Notes

Aight yall, here are the notes I used. Enjoy, and good luck deciphering em lmao.

Oh, and merry Christmas!!

~Yara

Did you know smiles are contagious? (use this sentence at some point idk dude it sounds cool)

-Shinso jealousy fest at sports festival, but then mega friendship blossoms, and realization that he can get into hero course in another way.
-Once she finally gets the courage to confess, her quirk evolves (even works over recordings)
-siren is her hero name
- Momo, Shoto, Y/N friend group trio.
- Y/N thinks Momo and Shoto like each other at some point, because she doesn't tell momo that shoto is her soulmate, but in real life, they're simply just good friends. And stuff... BUT NO JEALOUSY OR LOSS OF FRIENDSHIP, JUST SIMPLE WINWOMAN MOMO AND ACCEPTANCE FROM Y/N.

Main friends in future and present:
Momo (got her into UA) p
Jiro (music interest in common) f
Shinso (similar quirks story) f
Shoto (love interest) f

Fav hero is probably Hawks because he's so successful at such a young age and everything blablabla but mic also works idk dude

Sports festival: at first she's 1st, but then because she gonna black out she stops using quirk, and end up getting, like, 4th. In cavalry battle, she's with shoto and momo on the team. They still win. (Kaminari is Bye-bye ig). Tournament is mixed up. She goes up against Shinso instead of deku, and she wins. Deku goes against todoroki first, and same same. Sero goes against vines and loses. Then it's YN against shoto. I'll make up some romantic and fluffy ish on the spot idk yet. She loses tho. Rest plays out normally.

BECOMES GOOD FRIENDS WITH INASA IN LICENSE EXAM THING AND THEY KINDA TEAM UP?

Shinso vs YN QUIRK BATTLE IMPORTANT

Costume is Bad for stealth, used in future conflicts

Personality notes:
Always apologizing, worrying shes a bother, tries to work alone and doesn't like working in groups.
obsession with music and arts in general also likes gardening because its soothing (maybe?)

Parents: constant neglect. don't care.

sister: psychological harassment. her quirk originally manifested in an argument when they were kids, so now you have a scar on the jaw/neck. since then, you realized that her quirk is triggered uncontrollably when she's angry, so you try to avoid angering her, lest she hurt you by mistake. (quirk similar to that of nova's dad, tendrils of energy can me brought intoexistence and used as a wapon).

Momo. we know her bg with momo and relationship. introduced insecurities. MUST PROVE WRONG ON THE MASK STORY EVENTUALLY.

Todoroki: met and worked with. I think he hates me because i controlled him. that's all i know.