REAL EXPLANATION

What happened to Soyeon?

Chaeyoung(Rosé) wished that everything will be back from the past where they don't think of having revenge. She wished too that Soyeon never lived.

That's why when the past is back. Soyeon isn't mentioned because she is forgotten.

What happened to So Hyun?

Chaeyoung(Rosé) wished that they never had the reason to have revenge.

One of the reasons of the girls to have revenge is their parents, right?

Another reason is because of Lisa's sister, So Hyun or Yuqi.

Again, Chaeyoung wished that they never had a reason to have revenge, so when the girls got back to the past. So Hyun is forgotten and doesn't even exist while their parents are alive.

Does Jungkook have feelings for Lisa even when they are back to the past?

Neither. Jungkook indeed was a playboy and a jerk here at this book. Jungkook liked So Hyun but it was in the PAST.

The Chapters, wherein Jungkook says he still likes So Hyun, was actually a lie to himself.

He was forcing himself to love So Hyun but actually, his heart was already beating for the one and only Lisa.

While So Hyun never did like Jungkook, all she think about him was pure hatred.

The chapter; The Bloody END; Part II, was revealed that he liked—loved Lisa. But he was hesitant because he knows that they are enemies.

So, my answer of your question if Jungkook liked Lisa even when they got back to the past, is either yes and no.

So Hyun is forgotten and Jungkook remembers his memories with Lisa and the others but no So Hyun...

So, Yes because Jungkook might fall in love with Lisa AGAIN. And No, because it is Jungkook's decision. I actually can't answer no. But I feel like I should answer just yes.

Why did Chaeyoung wish to give her life instead of Soyeon's?

Someone actually commented that Chaeyoung should've give Soyeon's life and not her own life.

But it was said that; to make a wish is to give a life that had true live to people.

Did Soyeon had true love to people?

Chaeyoung had true love to people. She couldn't use other people's life too.

She was just too precious.

What happened to Kai?

Chaeyoung(Rosé) wished that nothing bad have happened from the past but the girls and the boys will still meet.

Kai was a bad thing to them that's why he got deleted.

Is MinJoo in the past too?

Of course.

Why is Chaeyoung not back even though they are in the past? Meaning she should be alive because she died from the future and since they're back from the past then the future is no longer true and just a dream?

Chaeyoung(Rosé) gave her life to have the wish of bringing the past back.

If she didn't gave her life, then the past won't be back.

As the past came back, she is not alive but isn't forgotten. She is in an unknown place. None of the past will be back and things won't be good for now if Chaeyoung didn't sacrifice her life.

What will happen to Jimin?

Hmm...Do you want the answer to that?

I can't tell. We can't tell but we all know that he loves Chaeyoung wholeheartedly.

Should I make a happy ending to Jimin and Chaeyoung?

Or a sequel for them?

Or a sequel for all?

Comment down if you want sequel!

You are free to ask more questions!

Lots of love!

-CUTIEEPIE14