SAMPLE

The Gods & Monsters trilogy is currently a Kindle Exclusive series. Below is the 10% sample of book one that I am allowed to show outside of Kindle. It is possible, that in the future, I may have it available in other formats. Follow me and or subscribe to my mailing list(link in bio), and I will let you know of important news. I'm also on Facebook(link in bio) although my Instagram is currently disabled, I normally go by janiemarie1617

The popular Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? a Gods & Monsters novel, and reading the G&M trilogy prior to WAotBBW is recommended. You can find more info on my profile as well as reading a sample of WAotBBW.

 You can find more info on my profile as well as reading a sample of WAotBBW

Copyright © 2017 by Janie Marie

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Cover design by Murphy Rae,

Editing by Murphy Rae and KD Phillips,

Proofreading by Emily Vaughan

BLURB:

The human race stands on the brink of extinction; the result of a plague the likes of which the world has never seen. When salvation comes, it isn't a miracle cure created by science or our government that saves us.

No, our saviors are monsters.

Jane appears to be nothing special. In fact, she's a sad sight to behold, afflicted by the sorrow of her tragic past and failing marriage. The young wife and mother of two finds herself just as terrified as every other soul when humanity faces doom. Yet, when hope seems lost, Jane does something even her estranged husband fails to--she fights. And she's not alone.