Facts 🌸 2/2

31: Michael's favorite artists were Michaelangelo and Leonardo Da Vinci

32: Michael would give homeless people $100

33: When going swimming as a child, Michael would make a wish before jumping in the pool to create the biggest selling record of all time

And it happened!

34: A soft, sexy scent would make Michael turn his attention to you.

35: Michael loved having long telephone conversations with special ladies.

36: Michael always liked wishing on stars.

37: Michael would have liked to become a better piano player.

38: He loved singing romantic songs more than any kind.

39: Michael wore Hanes underwear size 32

40: Michael's favorite fruit was Haitian mango

41: Michael had two pet tigers named Sabu and Thriller. It is possible that Thriller was on the legendary album Thriller.

42: Michael once said that he was scared of little dogs because they bite.

43: Michael wanted to adopt two children from every continent in the world.

44: When Michael was in Malaysia, he got stomach ache after consuming some tandoori chicken. But he liked it so much that he ate it again for several days.

45: Michael's boxer shorts were once sold on Ebay with a reserve price of $1 million.

46: Michael's favorite song from The Beatles was Come Together

47: Michael's first autobiography, Moonwalk, took four years to complete.

48: Michael's favorite drinks were: mineral water, almond milk, fruit smoothie, orange and carrot juice.

49: Michael wrote nine songs for the  Bad album and five of those were number one hits.

50: One of Michael's favorite snacks was melted chocolate on tortilla chips.

51: Michael often wore sunglasses to hide his shyness.

52: Michael's kids were home-shooled.

53: Michael gave lady Diana two Bad world tour jackets for her sons Prince William and Prince Harry.

54: Michael was almost chosen to play Edward Scissorhands before the time went to Johnny Depp.

55: Michael had a pet snake named Crusher.

56: Toothpaste squeezed from the middle part is a pet peeve of Michael's.

57: When Michael was younger he used to get an allowance of $5 per week and that was mainly used on art supplies.

58: Michael took acting lessons from Katherine Hepburn.

59: One of the reasons Michael stays so thin is, "everything I gain, I loose on stage."

60: Michael loved to read.