Chapter Thirteen

WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD, PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

He kept on caressing my breast and suddenly he stopped. Looked into my eyes and lifted me off me the table and walked out of the dinning room towards the stairs with me in his arm and him staring intensely at me.

Blake? I called

Yes baby"

I am a virgin " I said still looking into his dark eyes

He stopped abruptly and looked at me with disbelief. I was scared he wouldnt want to go further.

"You amaze me"

'If you change your mind about this, I would understand"he said worriedly

"No, I want this" I answered quickly

He slammed his lips on mine and kissed me with so much passion. He continued walking while we kissed till I heard him open a door and walked towards the bed, laying me down gently.

He stood up by the foot of the bed and pulled off his suit while still looking at me with adoration.  He took of his shirt and I could help but drool at how perfect is body was carved.

Finally removing his pants, he crawled backed on top of me in his boxers.

Kissing me softly, he began taking of my shirt and threw it by the side of the bed and then slowly took his hand to my back to unhooked my bra. My C cup breast sprang free from the bra. He brought his lips to my neck and sucked on my sweet spot making me moan loudly with my eyes closed. Dragging his mouth from my neck he put one of my nippled into his mouth and started sucking on it while squeezing the other breast with his left hand.

 Dragging his mouth from my neck he put one of my nippled into his mouth and started sucking on it while squeezing the other breast with his left hand

His right hand went down and took off my short leaving me in my pants. He released my nipple from his hand and looked down at me.

So beautiful just like I dreamt" he whispered before taking my lips in another hot kiss.
He kissed down from my lips to my stomach and down till he got to my pants. He slipped the pant off me, raising up my legs to his shoulder, taking my toes into his mouth, he sucked on it for a while before kissing from my leg down to my thigh. He kept on toturing me with his kisses making me moan.

You smell so delicious"he mummured

He robbed his finger over my clit

And so wet for me already" he said agained

Blake"I moaned

What do you want baby" his hand still rubbing on my pussy.

I want you"i graoned

"I want to take this slow and worship every part of your body" he said kissing my thigh and rubbing my pussy.

I moaned louded at the ache I was feeling in my cunt.