1

It was a regular Friday, well maybe a bit different. Since today your brother basketball's team going to go against GOT7. Jin also wants to introduce you to his new teammate.
You were walking to the basketball stadium at your University. You could already hear the loud cheering.
Jin: Ah there you are!
He comes running to you breathing hard.
Y/n: What happen?
He just pulls you along with him to the break room.

You walk in seeing a guy hugging his bleeding leg.
Y/n: Oh my God, what happened?
You ask as you walk to the first aid kit.
Jin: Will one of the nail on the basketball court wasn't fully hammered in. So my friend Yoongi here trip and... ta-da this happens.
You examined the wounds and sigh
Y/n: I'm going to need to stitch it.
You said looking up at the guys who name suppose to be Yoongi.
Y/n: It going to be hurt!
You said holding up the needle. You started to stitches, in the corner of your eye. You could see his hand clutching into a ball of a fist. He has a painful expression. He quickly changes his expression when you looks.

*AFTER THE GAME*
Your brother team obviously won. You were a bit surprised because after you finish stitched Yoongi leg. He went back to the game right away. It would have hurt a lot.

Jin: Yoongi you sure you don't want to come?
Yoongi: No, I'm fine.
Y/n: Sure?
He nodded silently. You walk to your brother car while waving bye to him.
Y/n: Bye

You seven went to an Italian restaurant

You seven went to an Italian restaurant. You all sat down at a table. You were checking out the menu when Taehuyng asks.

Taehuyng: Y/n how was your first time stitching a person leg?
Y/n: No that was my fifth time.
Taehuyng: No that was your first time succeed.

Everyone broke into laughter, you hit Taehuyng arm over and over again.
Y/n: Say that again and I will stitch your butt crack!
Namjoon: He seems like a cold dude.
Y/n: He tries to act tough. You know while I was stitching in the corner of my eye. I could see the pain that he was going through but then when I look over. He quickly changes, I was like "wow".
You started to remake how he does it. They all just laugh Jin, Me, Taehuyng, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin. We know each other since 12.

*After Dinner*
The rain started to pour down, on the way home. You were checking your phone until your phone dies. You look up, from a distance you see a familiar figure. His or her leg seems like it was injured. As your brother drive closer and closer. The figure suddenly falls down to the ground.

Y/n: Jin, Jin stop the cars
He quickly pulls over. As you unbuckle your seat belt. You ran out of the car and Jin followed you. You checked to see who it was, it was Yoongi.

*Home*