English homework

It was lunchtime at school. School lunches were horrible. They tasted like chewed cud. I normally sat at the back of the canteen, nobody really went there. I put my beats headphones on ( to be honest I don't even know how I got these) and started to watch to all the boys I loved before. I've watched this film so many times, it's my favourite.
My mother and father had left me with a bit of cash to help me out. I started to understand the world quicker than most people and I was only five. I started a blog which actually I still do! It's quite popular too and I gain a lot of money for it. I have to review products and write about them plus I get to write about my day. I rent out a medium sized one bedroom flat with a big balcony. I like photography too! That's like my on the side hobby.
As I go off into my own little world. I get interrupted by a slam on the table as the slightly tall male figure sits down. Daniel. My best friend ( well I wish we were more) he'd been on a trip to Greece, we hadn't seen each other in a while.
'Hey Daniel!' I greeted him as I slid my headphones of my ears
'Hey Grace! Long time no see!' He replied back with just as much enthusiasm as I had given. I've always felt a click me and him the first day we met in History. I've been too scared to ask if to go to a movie with me as it might seem a bit strange and a little awkward.  But oh boy have I wanted to.
Daniel was always an athletic one too, all the girls liked him, so that didn't make me special. But he made me feel special. And no not in the bad way. He lit up my world every time he looked into my eyes. His eyes were an ocean blue which you could easily get lost in for ages. He's quite a secretive person but also very cheeky. Which is one of the reasons I love him. He gets me in trouble a lot in classes mainly because we talk frequently.
I didn't realise I was staring for a long time and I could feel my cheeks get red hot. I turned away and tucked my hair behind my ear.
'Hey, um.. would you mind helping me with my uh English homework?' He broke the silence
'..sure,' I said being hesitant at first. I gave him a brief smile and took my pencil case out my bag. I gave Daniel some advice on how to make his paragraphs better, he nodded as he took it all in. I could see out the corner of my eye, he wasn't looking at my notes but rather smirking at me in awe. I looked over my shoulder as he pretended to look down at my notes I had written and act like he was listening.
'You weren't paying attention!' I playfully punched him.
'Ow.' He said whilst doing puppy dog eyes.
'Stop you know that always gets me!' I said chuckling. He smirked again as if it was because he made me laugh.
'Thank you, Grace! You're literally the best!' He looked at me and gave me a big bear hug. I didn't really know how to feel about this, he'd never really hugged me or been this close to me before but I liked it. I breathed in his fresh scent and wrapped my arms around his back. I felt warm. Complete.