Chapter 4

"Let's play truth or dare!" Kuro shouted while standing proudly on top of a table while Bokuto throws grasses on Kuro as confetti's.

It is the second to the last day of the training camp and its afternoon. The coaches agreed to give the 'kids' some free time instead of over practicing.

They are outside the grassy field. Everyone shouted in glee. Some hesitates. Some backed off because they have some other plans for their free time. Kuro forced Tsukishima to join but Tsukki just gave him a cold shoulder and walks away with Yamaguchi.

"So the only ones who has the courage to play was...Me, this crazy owl and his boyfriend (Akaashi) as backup in any chance he can't do what was asked for him to do, Chibii-noya (wooh I just came up with that nickname, I kind of like it. Gomene Nishinoya-san. UwU), Tanaka, Tora, Shrimpy-chan, the grumpy setter..."

"Ahahaha!!! Grumpy setter!" Hinata bursted out in Kageyama's face just to earn a smack on his head coming from the grumpy setter which was Kageyama.

"...Sugawara-san, Daichi-san, Lev and Kenma!" Kenma stopped in his tracks the moment Kuro mentioned his name.

"Where are you going damn it?!" Kuro ask with an evil smile.

"I don't want go play that game." Kenma said while shaking his hwad from right to left.

"Oh come on. You know to yourself you want to play." Kuro teases. But Kenma wouldn't budge so he use Kenma's only weakness.

"Then I'll make someone do something dirty to your little crow. I promise." He whispered in to Kenma's ear making the kitten widen his cat eyes. Kenma pursed his lips as he shoot death glares at Kuro. Kuro promised to himself that this was the very first time Kenma made him shiver with just a stare.

"Oops! I hit a deadly spot." But it was just perfect for his plan.

Everyone formed into one big circle, a bottle in the middle. Twelve of them were just perfect. Kenma sits next to Hinata on the right and Lev on the left. Kuro explained the rules.

"Lev!" Yaku came crushing inside the room. Everyone's eyes shoot towards his direction.

"Gah! Yaku-san!!" Lev shouted back but with fear and surprise. Yaku draws closer and grab Lev in the collar and drag him outside. Like a poor kitty being pulled away from his friends. He waved goodbye with a tear in his eyes. He shouted, "I shall return!!! Don't end it without me!! Okay?"

After Lev's voice was out of everyone's ear we continued like nothing happened.

"So everyone knows how this game works. When the tip points at you you'll be asked truth or dare. But the twist is, two person can choose dare in a row but the third one to be pointed at will be forced to choose dare. And if he couldn't do the dare, he will sit on the lap of the person sitting next to him. Either left or right, anyone can ask the person." Kuro said with a grin.

"E-Eeeh!" Everyone shouted. But some were full of energy like its a legendary game to be played. (Of course its Chibii-noya, Tanaka-senpai and Tora.)

"Let's start!" Kuro spinned the bottle. Everyone looks intense and excited. When the bottle stopped, it pointed at Sugawara.

"E-Eh...its me." He simply said.

"Sugawara-san, truth or dare?" Hinata asked. Sugawara answered 'truth'.

"Who's cuter? Me or Kageyama?" Hinata quickly asked without thinking. But honestly, it really bugs the little sunshine for a very long time since he joined Karasuno Volleyball team.

"E-Eh? Do I really have to answer that?" Sugawara became nervous. As the one who stands as a mother to the little crows, he sees them as equal. He looks over to Daichi who just smiles at him. Feeling the guilt of choosing one side, the loving mother chose no one.

"That answer was rejected. So, sit on someone's lap Sugawara-san~" Kuro said as he shows a toothy grin. Suga-mama, with pride of being a mother sat at Daichi's lap.

"I-I can't choose so I'll bear with this. I s-should be equal in terms of..." he tries to explain but he just blushes and made the next words into muffled ones.

"Ahaha...yeah yeah I know that." The proud father pat the mom's head.

"Okay! Next one!" The bottle spin fast, no one knows whose next.

"Ah! My turn!" Bokuto shouted proudly. "I choose dare!" He proudly announced.

"So I'll be the one to give you your dare." -Kuro.

"Kiss Akaashi." The moment Kuro's words reached his ears, the airhead Bokuto quickly jumped at Akaashi who were sitting just right beside him. Akaashi's reflexes were faster so he just hit Bokuto's face making the owl fall asleep.

"He fell asleep with one punch... Scary~" Everyone said in their thoughts.

"O-Okay...let's continue." Kuro nervously said.

I should be careful next time. Akaashi-san looks scarier that I thought. Kuro thought as he spin the bottle. One truth and one dare. Next one's truth.

"Waaaa!"

"It was Hinata's turn!" Nishinoya shouted.

"Waaaahhhh!!" Tanaka shouted as well. Tora was about to shout when Hinata spoke.

"So it should be truth." He murmured.

"Do you like guys or girls?" Kuro grabbed the opportunity to ask. He knows Kenma waits for this impatiently too.

Sugawara flinch by Kuro's question. He looks at Hinata with a worried face. He knows something about Hinata, as a mother he should support his child. Oh, I think I'm a bit carried away by this motherly role. But I can't help but worry about this kids. UwU...

It took few seconds for Hinata to answer. Kenma clenched his fists as he waits impatiently at Hinata's answer. His body shivers everytime Hinata's skin touches his like it sends a thousand bolts of lightning into his body.

"Either guys or girls. I wouldn't mind. It depends on the person's personality. Beauty is in the inside not outside." Hinata proudly stated but the more proud one was Sugawara who was about to cry but Daichi stopped him from doing that.

Kenma felt somewhat at ease. He just looked everywhere except Kuro who have a smirk on his face saying "You got to treat me later."

"Can I spin the bottle?!" Hinata volunteered and Kuro let the sunshine and it stopped at Kageyama's direction.

"WAAAAHH!! Kageyama!" Hinata shouted, almost falling backwards.

"Kageyama...milk or volleyball?" Daichi asked seriously like it is a question worth a thousand lives.

"Daichi, what kind of question was that? Surely, Kageyama will choose..." Sugawara paused when his eyes spotted the younger setter's reaction.

Kageyama stared blankly at Daichi like his mind was somewhere else. Kuro started to count with a familiar smirk. When the counting was about to reach five, Kageyama surprisingly passed out. Can't choose.

"Wah! Kageyama-kun!" Sugawara quickly went to look at Kageyama's condition. Shaking the black haired setter who turns out to be asleep.

"He's...sleeping?" Everyone stared like idiots before bursting into hilarious laughter. Nine still concious, one sitting on someone's lap, while two passed out.

"Okay...haha...that's...that's enough." Daichi said while wiping a tear in his eyes. Kuro spinned the bottle vigorously making the bottle in its movement last a minute before stopping on a bored kitten.

His eyes widens when the tip points at his direction. A shining cinnamonroll smiles wide and his golden brown eyes sparkled even more.

"Ah!...Kenma!"

***

That's it. I'm thinking of the next chapter would be the last one. ^_^ thanks for reading.