Chapter 46: The Truth

Samantha's POV

I find myself in front of Alec's Mansion, why am I here again? Oh right! He called me saying he needed me. How silly I am. A smile crept it's way to my mouth someone says from behind,

"What are you doing here Sam?" I turned around to see Alec smiling at me, he looks kinda different.

"You called me remember?" I said as he smiles at opening his arms, "Come here."

I gladly went to hug him but suddenly he disappears from my sight, what?

"Come back to me Sam." his voice echoes from my behind, turning around I saw he was crying, "I'm here Alec." I started panicking but he again disappears.

"I'm so sorry, I lied to you baby." he again said as he reaches for me, what is he talking about and what's all this? How is it happening?

He pulls my hand strong enough to collide with a large impact, my eyes started to open slowly as I adjust it to the brightness, my head is killing me. Where am I?

"Samantha, thank god you're okay. I was so scared that I thought I've lost you forever." Alec exclaims as I sat up and touched my head.

"Ahh, what happened Alec?" I asked, I have no idea how I got here, which I assume is a hospital by the machines and all.

"You got into an accident, you don't remember what happened?" he asked, uncertainty filling his voice. An accident, how?

"I-I" I started to process everything when suddenly it clicks in my head, he lied my parents lied, my eyes widens seeing him after what he had done to me.

"Get away from me. Why are you here?!" I yelled at his face as he sighed softly.

"Listen, baby, you're not in your right state." he explains, calming me down but I flinched away from him, I was getting used to him calling me 'baby' but it sounds so foreign slipping from his mouth now.

Hurt flashes through his face as he heard those words, nothing can compare how much I'm hurt inside because of him.

The doctor and a nurse came rushing and inside, "You have to go sir, the patient needs rest. Please." the nurse pushed him out of the room.

"How are you feeling?" the doctor asked, "A little dizzy and my head hurts." I stated as he nodded.

"It's normal, the pain will subside after sometime automatically."

"You remember your name?" he asks as I nodded, "I remember everything, doctor."

"That's good." he said as the nurse changed my saline.

"How long was I gone?" I asked him

"Two weeks." he states as my eyes go wide, oh my goodness I was out for that long?

"I'll give these prescriptions to your boyfriend or your family and don't stress to much okay?" he says as I tried my best not to roll my eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend." I stated as he just smiles and left, what's that supposed to mean?

"Please lay down." the nurse said as I did, god I hate this already.

"You're lucky to have a boyfriend like him, Samantha." she smiles at me.

"Like I said, he's not my boyfriend." I said, my tone calm as possible.

"Well, he cares about you a lot I can say that. He haven't left your side since you got here. He even refuses to eat and leave you at night. And he cried everytime whenever he sat down beside you." she says as I don't believe what I just heard, why would he do this when he don't even care?