44

900,302 likes

900,302 likes

shaderoomcelebs ANONYMOUS TIP SPOTTED: MIA LONG AND ZAYN MALIK!
Tagged mialong, zaynmalik

***

Here we have it folks. Model, Mia Long and hot artist Zayn Malik leaving together outside of Craig's Restaurant in New York City.

Mia Long is a rapidly new-coming model with a growing fan base. Mia has been chosen by Charlotte Tilbury herself to come and work on a hush-hush project which was soon revealed to be a makeup collab - coming very soon! The model mentions on her latest Instagram post that the collection will be coming in stores soon.

Zayn Malik has been seen by many people, multiple times in New York outside his apartment in SoHo. According to Instagram, he has said to have "jet-lag," us assuming from the plane ride from LAX to JFK. Yet, there's no post or project seem to happening with him; or not yet?

These two were last seen around 10 pm outside of Craig's Restaurant, which Tilbury confirmed was where she hosted a celebration dinner for her team and everyone was included in her new upcoming project to be hitting the media soon. They seem to be holding arms, walking to their escorted car, while Ms. Long holds onto Malik's forearm as well. What does this mean? Has he moved on from Gigi Hadid this quick? It does seem that he indeed has a thing for models. ;)

Are these two an item? Is it meant to be a secret? Was this just a "bae-cation" for Malik?

For more info tune into our website www.shaderoomcelebs.com

-

n. dedicated to khansaxx1 for your comment on chappie thirty four lol. the answer is no, because i don't want to remake the same book twice with a diff. character, sorry but thanks for the read love!