The Reality

"Huuuuuuuuuu" I gasped for breath, sitting up. Where am I? What is this place? In the room, 15 15 capsules surrounded a large pole with four tv's on each side of the pole. I was sitting up on  the 16th capsule, looking arround in shock.

I looked down at my hands, at my clothes. Momota's coat was no longer around me. "H-huh?" I was in my school uniform. The uniform before I had gotten into the killing game. "Am I...out of the game?" I heard a gasp and another capsule opened up. Harukawa was sitting up, rubbing her head and looking around. She caught my gaze and winced. 

"Are you...okay Harukawa-chan?" I asked hesitantly. She nodded, gripping the sheets in the capsule. "What...what about you?" I heard her mumble. Has she...forgiven me? I nodded and smiled, standing up from the capsule, but falling straight to the ground. "Woah!" Harukawa helped me up, leaning my small body over her shoulder. "It...must be the after effects of the game. My body..is weak from being..crushed." Harukawa sighed and placed me on a bench, leaning against the wall.

"I'm sorry Oma-kun." She looked down, unable to look me in the eyes. "You're....okay Harukawa-chan. I..wasn't the kindest in the game...even if it was part of an act..I went too far." Another capsule opened, revealing Yonaga, then another with Amami, and it went on until everybody was awake.

"Anybody else have a killer headache?" Amami asked. Akamatsu tried to say something, but her voice was hoarse. "The killing game really took impact on our bodies...my body feels like it's being submerged by water." Hoshi said, turning to Tojo who wore a look of guilt as she rubbed her arms.

"Nyeh...I wish I still had my magic. Then I could heal us all..." Saihara caught my eye. "I think we owe each other apologies. This stupid killing game really made the majority of us..well..us." Saihara said, glancing at everybody who was killed and who killed others. 

"Too late Pooichi! We already apologized to each other anyway! We watched you virgins through every trial like fuckin' ghosts." Iruma said, her brows furrowing.

"I-is that so? T-then..you guys saw everything?" Shirogane was standing by a capsule, rubbing her arms up and down with the largest look of guilt. "Shirogane-"

Just then, the tv's turned on and a message popped up. 

"Thank you for participating in the 53rd season of Danganronpa! As all of you know, Shirogane was used to play the role of Junko Enoshima since it would've been repetitive to bring her back in another form! All of you no longer have your talents, but you are free to return to the outside world! Deny being Ultimates and you will receive a prize. If you brag, however, there is no prize. If you brag three times there will be punishment. That means you Amami. Enjoy life outside of the killing game and meeting the veterans from the seasons before you! 

We exchanged glances and turned to the large, half white half black french doors. 

"So...we can go to the outside world now? Nothing to hold us back?" Akamatsu asked. "I think so. Let's just go before this becomes a problem." Momota opened the large doors and the bright light consumed us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again?! Why do I keep blacking out? Everything was light now, not dark. A stand wasn't too far from me, with a glass case surrounding something I couldn't really see. I came closer, but pain hit my head, giving me a migraine. "Ugh.." "Kokichi Oma...do you wish that you could've survived the killing game and escaped with your beloved Saihara just as the real you wanted?" I glanced around, but nobody was there. "Not really...I already died anyway. Why would I want to go back?" 

J̷̡̨̡̨̧̢̛̪͖̭̙̤̠̭̫̻͙͖̗̜̘̞̺̣̻̝̩͕̝̲͕̖̞̩̯͂̀̄̿̈́̾͗̈́̐̆͑̇̍̉̔̽̍̅̉́̈́́̈̀͒́͂̎̂̽̈́̒̈́̑̓̉̍͛̍̅͌̿͐̎́͂̚̚͜͜͝͝͠ͅư̷̢̡̧̨̨̡̡̧̢̨̺̯̝̲̜̜̝̭̰̯̘̟͚̬̳̯̭̟̬̩̫̮̄̈́̈́͂̔͒͐̓̍̈́̐̅̽̄̿̔͊͒̿̎̀̑͑͌̀̃̾̒́͘̚͠͠s̸̨̢̢̢̢̧̛̛̮͖̘͕͕̜̺̝̫̟̝̱͚͌̅́̈̾̾̂͌́͗̆͂̃̌̓́͊́̈̉̓̈́̓̏́̀͆̑̈́̂̉̒͆͋͂̚͘̕͝ţ̵̛̳̜͙̻̥̖̯͔̟̰̞̲̦̳͎̲̘̜͓͍̠͔͇̙̫̹̠̝͙̱̀͑͌̍̎̎̆̋̅̈̔͑̆̃̊̏̑͌͆̓͌͑̓́͗̽̏̍́̓̇́̈́͒͆̕̕͜͝ͅ ̵̧̢̢̧̧̨̫̬͎̳͕͉̺̗͙͙̲̝̻̟̠̫̳̣̩͓̖͕̘̹̺͓̪̺̰̟̠͉͚̱̻̦̬̱̝͕̹̻̜̹͈̦͔̏͂́̍̎́͊̒̍̿͐̌̉̅́̄̓̌̾̕̕͝͝͝ͅͅͅd̶̢̨̦̲̜̠̲̥̦͔̘̖̣͍̙̪̭̯͍͇̱̟̰̠̗̦̣̪͓͇͇͈̬̞̹̤̬̙̲͉̼͌̒̅̋̌̉͌͆̍̒̂̂͌̌͊͂͆͂́͆̎̾͗͂͐̐̊͊̏͛̏̑̂͋͛͑̑̇̆̇͂̄̓̋̚ͅȏ̸̡̯̤͎͓̐̐́͛̈́̄̎͗̀̀͌̏̅̓͠ ̵̢̨̡̡̡̧͈̺̱̭̜̠͖̥͉̱̜̠̝̙̠̲͉͓̭͓̖͚͈̤̬̬̞̥͕̫̬̻͖̳̭͖̼͍̮͉̝̫̺͖͚͕̘̾̂̓͑̏͜͜ͅͅi̷̢̡̧̟̰̞̝͖̤̝͔͔̤̲͙̰̥̫̲̝̙͎͕̮̥͈̙̠̣͙͕̥͔̪̜̖͓͇̝̺͂́̅̆͂̓̔̽͗̀͐̏̏̓̈̾̈́̅̍͑̒͆̆͌̆̏͛̀̈́̑̐̿͆̽͋̈̎̆̽͒̐̈́͗̚͘̕͠ṭ̵̢̻̟̜̹̟̝̟̪̠̜̦̱̭̘̰̯̮̘͚͎͓͑̎͑͝ ̴̹̪͕̄̉̈́̓͒̉̃͌̂͗͌͐̔͛̾̍͂́̐̽̅̇͊̆̐͊͑́̀̌͑́̏̒̄̓͑̊̇̊͌̽̚̕̚͠͝͝y̷̨̢̛̛̛̛̻̮̰̰̪̘̦̞̲̤̩̍̌͐̓̈͆͗̏́͐͊̐̂̀͗́̓̄́̉͂̌̐̆̎͊́͋͘̕͜͝͝͝͝ͅỏ̴̙̦͍̓̎͂̊̽̐͐̓̔̈́̔̄̄́̓̉̈͑̉̄̑͋̕͘͘̚͝͝͝͝ų̴̛̮͓͈̤́̈́̎̓̍͗̇̈̀̈̈́̏̐̋̎̍̊̌̅̅͊͌̊̋̔͗͌̎͛͐́̉̉̃̋̃͛̆͆̒́̄̈́̏̚̚̚͘̚͝͠͝ ̵̡̡̨̗̬̹͇͕̩̘̩͈͕͕̥̺̫̗͇̥͙̘͇̰̯̹͌̉̾́͒̾̀̓̔̋̿̐͊̌̓́ͅl̵̨̺͉̤̗͎̺̥̞̙͕̜͚̘̰̬̣̥̩̅͑̈́̎̄͝͝į̷̧̫̠̬̗̠̙̪͖͛̓͛̾̀͐̏̋̆̒͌͒̓͌͗́̃̀́̃̃̀̈́͂͜t̶̢̢̠̞͙̮͔̫̩͈̥̻̬̟̥̲̱̼͖̗͉̥̖͔͎̮̰̯̪̠̝̖̳̮̭̘͈͎̭̳̃̆͐̀̐͒̓̐́͆͐̃͗͊̂͑̑͌͆̊̽̐̃͊͒̀̕͘͜͝͠͝t̷̢̢̢̧̛̺̰̠̼̮͖̖̙͉̮͚̣̪͚̩̘̻̯̪͕̞̬͈͔̝͉̭̩͕͇̹̥̪̫͓̐̾͌̈́̃̏̅́̾̈́͌͊̄̍̓̅̔͝l̶̢̡̡̪͈̟͔̩̞̙̼͕̜̬̝̟̳͉̼͍̥͚͓̩͎̙̱̱̜͔̫̥̅̄̏̈͒̅̇͗̐̾̓̊̓͌͛̕͝͝ě̶̡̧̧̨̡̢̢̨̟̠̻̤̝̥͔͖̮̫̤̤̝͉̳͇̬̺͕̠̲̓̆̒͂̅̀̉̂͒̈̀͒̃͆́̏͆̃̈̒̀̃̐̿̈́̕͜͜͠͝͝ͅ ̴̢̧̨̢̛̱̻͔͎͉̣̩̳͚̤̻̹͍̮̬̠̻̼̟̀̅̆̀͆̉̋́̓͌́̿̇̔̑̊̈́̏̓̆͊͌̇̉̑͐͆̌͋̒̑̿̄͐͂͂̃̈́̅̕͘̚͘̚͠͝͝š̵̡̱̮̮͖̞̣͈̺̤̟̫̟̲͈̜̺̥͈̪̻͇͓̘̜̯̣͇̬͈̱̽͛́̽̓͂̃͛͆̅͋̈́̈́̔̃̐̑̀̌́̈́̉̄͆͂͂́̒̋̐̒̆̀̇̏̓͑̚͘̚͠͝͠͝h̵̢̢̢̧̨̯̣̬̥̮̻̝̰͍̳̝͇͈̩̘̘̱̖͖̦̳̱̪͖̭̤͈̰̱͋̑̇̃̈͋͒̀̃̔̀͌̈̃͌̇̉̂̄̆̇͘͝͠͝į̵̡̧̡̨̠̼͕̤̦̣͕͕̖͖̲̖̝͉̰̼̭̩͍̘͙̭̮̮̟̰͙̳̭̭͍̦̪̰̱̺̠͚̮̲̤̳͓͎̀̄̿͊̎̑̂̂̏̌͂̉̾͌͐̈́̂͑͋̒̔͊̐͘̕͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅţ̸̯̭̼̺̟̳͔̤̺͈͖̱͉͓̙̱̻̭͕̞͉̳͈̹͍̿̈̒̀̓̒͌͊͆̊̎̀̾̆̒̉͌̌̓̌̃̄͊́͌͒͗̈́̆̌̑̋͌͛̈͊̂͐̅̎̊̚̕̚͜͠ͅ

"Dang! Okay, I'll do it! Geez...what do I have to do anyway?" 

"Take the die that's in the glass casing. A screen should pop up in binary code. Press the button on the left to survive the killing game." 

I lifted the glass casing and grabbed the black die with white spots. The screen popped up.

01010010 01100101 01110011 01100101 01110100 00100000 01100100 01100001 01110100 01100001 00111111

I clicked the button on the left and everything around me faded into different bursts of light until nothing was where it was before.