Chapter 11: Grief and Happiness

Chapter 11:  Grief and Happiness

Like every week, The boys had swimming practice every Friday, everyone was excited because next week will be the tryout for the new swimming team captain. For two consecutive years, Captain holds that title but this year he had enough, he wants someone to replace him as a team captain. For now, Captain wants to focus on his study more.

"P'Captain krub..." Mean ran towards Captain who was stretching nearby.

"Krub Nong Mean.."  Captain still stretching

"P'Krub, I don't know what is going on between you and Mark, but I know this for sure. You are the only who can help him.. He doesn't eat, doesn't sleep, don't want to come for practice and worst of all he skips classes. So please P'Captain, I am asking to please get Mark back"  Mean said, Captain can see how good of a friend Mean is.

"Of course, it is my fault, and I should be the one to handle this, don't worry Nong"  Captain said,

Captain has been thinking about Mark for the last weeks too, after the punch,  he rarely see Mark anymore, when Captain texted him, he didn't reply, when he calls him, he rejected. /I hurt him, I hurt my lovely nong/

He immediately ran to the locker room, change into his clothes and went to Mark's dorm

____________________

"Mark, open the door..." Captain said but it was not locked, He came in without waiting for an answer

He saw Mark's room, filled with torn papers, empty bottles and tissues on the floor and saw  Mark curled up on his bed.

"Go away Mean, I told you I don't care about school anymore.." he said hiding his face.

"Maybe you don't care about school, but do you care about me?"  Captain voice made Mark sit up straight.

"P-P Captain..."  he said, his eyes widen, P'Captain was in his room.

"Ohhoo Nong.. you room is a ship wreck"  Says another voice, he wasn't familiar with it but he knows heard it somewhere before, another guy came in, it was White, with a black trash bag.

"P-P White..." He said, now Mark is confuse, Why is both the seniors here. And moreover why are they picking up all the trash in his room.

When Mark came through, He immediately threw his blanket and begin picking up the trash too.

Captain and White saw Mark picking up the bottles and putting it in his small dustbin

"That's a start!"  said White, Captain smiles as he raised both of his eyebrows "Ummhmm..."

After they cleaned up the room, White and Captain open the window to let the air, dust and smell out. Mark rest his back against the door.

White and Captain sigh. "Done...."  they said in unison.  Then they averted their eyes to Mark, he gulped.

"Come here... We want to talk to you" Said Captain. Mark much like a little kitten follows their mother everywhere, follows Captain and sit on the bed next to Captain.

" You can start without me, I'll get us some food and drinks" White said, jiggling his keys before leaving the room.

Captain looks at Mark, he is amazed that Mark has seem skinnier then they last met and paler too.. 

"I messed you up real bad didn't I?"  Captain said giving Mark a little smile.

"It's..."  Mark was about to give him a reply but Captain cut his speech