Chapter 11

In the previous chapter:

I laughed and played with the tips of his hair.

"You can't go one day without cuddling can you?"

"Of course not!" Jungkook jokingly gasped and sat up.

"To be honest I don't think I could go a day without you. It would drive me crazy if I couldn't see your beautiful face, hear your amazing laugh, watch you lose at video games, chase me when I steal your food.."

I looked into his eyes and saw his gaze was directly on me.

"I really like you noona, I have for a long time. I hope you don't ever leave my side, I need you."

*+*+*

I looked into his eyes and gave a surprised but happy smile.

I saw him blush and rub the back of his neck.

"Aw is Jungkookie shy all of a sudden? Where did the bold Jungkook go?" I giggled as he saw my sarcastic remark relating to the one he gave on the walk home.

"I'm not shy! Who said I was shy?" He sat up and looked into my eyes with a different glare then usual, one filled with love.

"Then show me you aren't shy." I boldly said but from his stare I saw I made the wrong choice.

"Well noona you gave me permission." He happily said with a small smirk as he grabbed my cheek in his hand and looked into my eyes.

I sat there still and looked at his movements. He slowly started to lean in.

I closed my eyes and felt his soft lips connect to mine. It almost felt like a bolt of electricity surging through my body. I felt like I was on cloud 9. It felt perfect.

He tilted his head lightly and I kissed back.

Sadly the euphoric moment couldn't last longer cause humans have to breathe. We both backed away while catching our breath.

He looked at me and smirked.

"See noona im not shy, I could have done more but this was our first kiss so I'll keep it simple."

I blushed and he smiled and laughed.

He pulled me into a hug and laid back down on his bed, this time our heads on the pillows. I buried my head in his chest and snuggled against his warm body.

"Noona will you be mine? I promise to love you and protect you and cuddle you forever~"

I giggled and nodded my head yes.

"How about we keep it secret for a while and see how long it takes for everyone to find out? I mean we hold hands and are close all the time so I wonder if they will see it any differently."

"Oh silly noona, now that you are mine I won't hold back from kissing and hugging and cuddling everywhere.. It will be much different.." I could feel his evil teasing smirk resting on my head.

I laughed and then realized the ultimate challenge.

"What about our moms? What do you think they will say?"

"I think they would explode if we told them so soon so yeah let's keep this a secret for a while.." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"At least we can cuddle and it won't look out of the ordinary."

We both laughed and he snuggled into me more.

"Let's take a nap I'm tired."

"You always say that you Bunny."

*+*+*+*+*+

Eeeeeee uwu

Henlo owo

There's the chap you have all been waiting for. It's quite short but cute lol

Since this chapter was so short I'll try to get a double update out next time so be ready for that 👀

Tell me what you think about this chapter and remember, you nice keep going~!

(Oml Tannie is adorable ;(   )