The blessings of Ramadan✨

Please do not skip, please, for the sake of Allah and this holy month, May Allah bless you for not skipping🌻

"But to fast is better for you, if only you knew.." Quran 2:184

Stop complaining and fast, this heat you're saying? The sun? Wallahi it is nothing compared to Jahannam. Fast, your reward is abundantly, only He, the Almighty knows how much reward you get when fasting.

And how amazing is this? In Ramadan almost everything(good/halal) you do, your reward is multiplied, Subahanallah.

The prophet peace be upon him said; "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of  heaven are opened, and the gates of  hell are closed, and the devils are chained." Sahih Al- Bukhari.

What an amazing opportunity to reshape yourself, The devils are chained??
My beautiful sisters and brothers let us not misuse this opportunity, just ONE month out of  TWELVE months,  Wallahi you can do, May Allah make it easy on us all.

Dhikr. Dhikr. Dhikr.
Guys these 30 days are gonna fly past. Keep your tongue sweet with dhikr when doing your daily errands and tasks. Dhikr is such an easy way of gaining massive rewards especially in this month.
Subahanallah, Alhamdulillah, Allahu Akbar.

"Lailatul Qadr is better than a thousand months." Quran 97:3

The Ayah says it all. You should repeatedly be saying 'Allahumma innaka afuwan tu hibbul afwa afu anna' in the last 10 days of Ramadan.

It means, 'O Allah you're the forgiver, you love to forgive, so forgive me.'

May Allah help us do good deeds in this month, May Allah forgive all our sins and guide us to the straight path. Allah is the most Forgiving and most Merciful❤️

He who prays Taraweeh behind the imam, is like he prayed through out the whole night, we can't miss that, can we? Brothers and sisters let us all go to Taraweeh, Allah will reward us and in shaa Allah He'll forgive us.

Lastly, give out charity if you can, feed the needy(s). The amount doesn't matter, as far as your intention is pure then by Allah you'll be extremely surprised with how much reward you'll get. Donate, 200 naira, feed the needy people around your area, even if it is only one person and once at least before the month ends, May Allah bless us all.

Also read Khaf, it's friday🌚 He who memorized the first 10 Ayahs of Suratul Khaf will be protected from Dajjal.

"The month of Ramadan(is the month) in which the Quran All- supreme reading) was sent down: a guidance to mankind, and supreme evidences of the guidance and the all distinctive Criterion; so whoever of you is present( literally: witnesses the month) at the month, then he should fast it, and whoever is sick or on a journey, then a (fixed) number of other days. Allah wills for you ease, and He does not will difficultly for you (He wills) and that you should complete the (fixed) number. And magnify Allah for having guided you, and the possibly you will thank (Him)." Suratul Baqara, verse 185.

Malika🍭