He stole my virginity

Your parents just left to go grocery shopping and you were alone in the house. You were having a naked dance party in your room.  The music was so loud. A thief comes in and sees you. He drops everything and starts jerking off. You don't notice him until a few minutes later when you stop the music and turn around. " can I help you" you say trying to cover your large breast and most of your pussy with your hands. " umm uhh" he said and suddenly you had an idea. "Take off your shirt" you demanded. All he was wearing now was a ski mask and his jeans around his ankles. You bent down and started rubbing his cock softly. You put your mouth so close that he can feel your breath. You start kissing the tip teasing him a little. You start licking it. He starts moaning a little suddenly you stop. He looks at you confused. You pushed him onto your bed. You sit on his face. He starts eating you out like you've never been eaten out before. It felt amazing. He started kissing your wet sticky lips and dipped his tongue in and out over and over. You were uncontrollably moaning. You felt a knot building in your stomach and felt yourself cum all over his face. You got up again and took most of his huge dick in your mouth and pumped the rest with your hand. You felt him quiver in your mouth and knew he was about to cum you kept sucking until warm cum shot down your throat. You got up and slowly sat on his dick. It hurt so bad but soon the pain turned into pleasure and you were riding him super fast. Right as you were about to cum you hear the garage door. And you quickly jump off. You put on a sun dress and you tell him to put on his jeans and shove him out your window. You put your hair up in a messy bun and run down stairs to help your parents with the groceries. " why are you so sweaty" your dad asks. " I was working out" you lied with a sly smile.