CHAPTER 7 - New Girl

Dara cowered in fear at the sight of Jiro taking long strides to reach her. “What happened yesterday?” He asked furiously while charging towards her.

“N-Nothing”, Dara stuttered as she took a step backwards. Jiro towered over her as soon as he reached her, making her freeze on her spot. His eyes were squinted in tiny slits as he stared directly at Dara, sending shivers down her spine. The furious look on Jiro’s face is something that she’s not accustomed to seeing.

“Who are those bastards that crossed you? TELL ME!”

“Jiro, stop-”

“TELL ME, RAMIREZ!”

“Nothing hap-”

“Damn it!” Jiro grabbed Dara by the wrist and dragged her towards the Black Dragon’s turf despite her protests. As soon as they entered, he cornered her against the wall and faced her, his eyes still blazing with rage. “Now, tell me what happened. You better not leave any detail”, he muttered between gritted teeth. He then planted his hands against the wall, trapping her.

Dara was stunned in silence. She darted her eyes around and saw that his gang members were all looking at them. Then, her gaze settled at the girl sitting on the chair – the girl who just kissed Jiro on the cheek a while ago. There was a sharp pain in her chest upon remembering the scene.

“Nothing happened”, Dara mumbled as she casted her gaze downwards. Who is that girl? “I just tried exiting by the back gate.” Why did she kiss Jiro? “They weren’t able to drag me-”

“DRAG YOU WHERE?!” Jiro’s booming voice pulled her out of her trance.

“H-Huh? Uhm.. I mean…”

“TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID!”

“T-They just circled around me and…”

Jiro’s eyes became dangerous, his jaws clenching in anger. Dara abruptly stopped and swallowed hard, pressing her back against the wall.

“They circled around you…” Jiro repeated in a frightening tone. “What else did they do? Do you remember their uniforms? Are they from our school?”

“No. Jiro, let it slide”, Dara pushed her aside and dashed towards the door. She was about to turn the door knob when an arm suddenly wrapped around her waist, making her yelp in surprise.

“Where the fck are you going?” Jiro hissed angrily.

“JIRO!” She shrieked, darting her eyes at his gang members who were watching them. “Jiro, let me go. This is embarrassing!” She said while trying to wiggle free, but his arms are like steel. She looked at his gang mates again and groaned, planting her face on her palms. Jiro shifted his gaze to his members and motioned for them to go out.

“But I want to watch!!” Bonsai complained.