david dobrik

David would be the clingiest person in the morning

David would be the clingiest person in the morning. You wake up with his arm around your waist and you try to get out of bed to start making some coffee. Of course, this didn't work as he only grabbed your waist tighter and pulled you into his chest.

"Don't go," he'd say, dragging out the 'o'. "Please, a few more minutes," he begged as he dug his face into your neck.

"David, come on," you say with a small laugh. "I have to make coffee so we can both wake up," you say laughing even harder as he squeezes your waist.

"Fine, but how are you gonna do that if I'm on top of you?!" he shouted as he laid his body right on top of yours, his chin resting on the top of your head.

"Oh my god you are SO dramatic," you say struggling to breathe from laughing so much.

"That's me, babe," he says with a wink before kissing you on both cheeks repeatedly.

"Jeez David... fine, I'll stay for a little bit."

"YAY!" He sounded like a 4 year old.

As he got off of you and rolled over to his side of the bed, you toll the chance to get out of bed and run to the door.

"No, don't leave!" he says, making puppy dog eyes at you, trying to convince you to stay for a while longer.

"Sorry, Dave," you say with a smirk. You turn around to walk out the door as you hear him flop on to the bed. He's holding a pillow in his arms and hugging it tight.

You smile knowing that he wishes it was you in his arms.

not bad for the first one? idk. this is @valntyneseavey aka Alexis. okay bye.