~Chapter Seven:Mom's home and so is Evan~

I opened the door and saw my mother, she looked a little different since I last saw her, she must have gotten more botox. "What? You're not going to invite me inside my own home?"  she asked as she pushed me aside and went inside.

"I see it's a mess," she said. "I wish I couldn't say the same about you." she looked around some more than spotted Melissa "You look well darling." 

She sat down next to Melissa, she always did like her more than me, "I was just about to go I have class tomorrow." Melissa said getting up and heading to the door. "I'll see you tomorrow Andy, and it was nice seeing you Ms.Adams"

"You as well," she said as Melissa went out the door.

She turned to me, "I got a call from your school why did you get suspended this time?" she asked.

"I got in a fight..." I said not looking her in the eyes.

"Do you know how much this is going to cost to make this go away? I can't keep cleaning up your messes Andy!" she said, "I asked you to be good for 3 months, Andy 3 months! And you can't even do that. This could jeopardize my campaign."

"Tsk, I'm surprised they even know you have a daughter," I said as I started walking up the stairs.

"Andy wait," she said.

"What?" I asked stopping and turning around.

 "I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon, I have to go back to New York." she said as I tsked "Of course you are, you only bothered to come here to yell at me," I said walking up the stairs.

"Well I wouldn't have to if you answered your phone!" she screamed.

"Bye, mom!" I yelled slamming the door.

~The next morning~

 I woke up to Melissa's ring tone, I moaned and sheepishly grabbed my phone "Hello," I said while sitting up and rubbing my eyes. 

"Andy!" she shreaked.

"You're so loudddddd,"  I said laying back down.

"Did you just wake up?" she asked. 

"Yeah, you woke me up," I said sitting back up again and stretching.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes, and get dressed were going, somewhere," she said and hung up.

I got up and went downstairs and I saw my mother was gone she must have left early, I got cereal than went upstairs to take a shower.

After I got out I got dressed and went back downstairs as Melissa knocked on the door.

I opened the door to see Melissa and her brother Evan, my ex-boyfriend, "Tsk I thought you were in Juvie

I opened the door to see Melissa and her brother Evan, my ex-boyfriend, "Tsk I thought you were in Juvie."  I said. 

"And I thought you'd be a reck but you're still as beautiful as ever." he winked at me.

"He was realized early," she said, "He made me bring him." they came inside and sat down on opposite sides of the couch.

"Never thought you'd ever cry over a boy," he said, "And your apartments messier than I remember." he looked around.

"It's not that messy," I said. 

"Andy your apartment looks like the inside of a trash can," Melissa said bluntly.

"Tsk fine I'll clean it," I said getting up, "Glad the wonder twins are back."

Note: I was being sarcastic.

"Don't call us that," Melissa whined. "And you can do that later right now we're going to cheer you up." 

"Yeepy," I said in a sarcastic tone, as I grabbed my jacket and went to Evan's car and got in the front seat. Evan got in the driver's seat, "Hey! No fair, how come you guy's get to sit in the front seat!" Melissa whined.

"Because it's my car so I get to say who sits wear," Evan said as he started the car.

"But, I'm your twinnnnnnnnnn," she whined. 

"It's my car!" he yelled as they started to argue, they argued the whole way to the club.

"OMG, I forgot how annoying you guys are together!" I yelled as we pulled into a parking spot across the street from the club.

 "We're not!" they yelled in unison as I got out the car and with them following behind me, we showed them our fake id's and went inside. I went straight to the bar and ordered us shots, "6 shots please," I said to the good looking bartender.

"There on the house," he said and winked at me as Evan and Melissa came and sat on both sides of me Evan glared at the bartender as he drank a shot.

"Evan no drinking!" Melissa screeched, "You have to drink us home!"

"Relax I'll be fine," he said while taking another shot.

I grabbed mine and chugged them as Evan grabbed Melissa's, "Hey that's mine." she said.

"Sorry but someone has to drive us home," he said and ordered us both 4 more shots.

They started to argue some more as I drank all the shots and went to the dance floor, with the hot bartender not far behind me. "Hey," he said as he started to dance with me, "So is that guy your boyfriend?"

"No my ex actually," I said as he started to grind on me.

"Wanna get out of here I'm on my break," he said suggestively as Evan came up behind him and grabbed his arm.

"No, she wouldn't," he said as he pulled the guy away from me, I sighed and started to walk back to the bar. Depressingly, the bartender was being occupied by Evan, I grabbed the bottle of vodka from behind the counter and started chugging it until things went black, even though I knew I shouldn't have been drinking I had to do something to forget about it.

After that everything was a blur.

~The next morning~

"Ugh," I woke up to my head throbbing, I sat up and looked around. Melissa and Evan were passed out on the floor.

I sighed and got up and tried my best to walk around them, I went downstairs and tried to find my phone.

The house was even more of a mess than when we left, we must have been drinking more here. There were bottles of vodka everywhere, after  20 minutes of searching I finally found my phone under one of the couch cushions that were for some reason on the floor.

I turned on my phone to see a missed call from Jake...