♡ CHAPTER I.I : The Secret Dinner ೃ

✦•┈┈┈•┈┈•┈┈•┈┈•┈┈•✧
      ˖ ︙︙︙︙︙︙  ˖
   ﹢ ˖  ︙︙︙︙ ✧ ﹢
     ﹢ ˖︙︙ ✦ ﹢  ˖
   ﹢
Darkness... Nothing but sadness..
you can't see the light but dark...

But...One human changed my life..
he gave me a chance to see the light..happiness..freedom.

      ˖ ︙︙︙︙︙︙  ˖
   ﹢ ˖  ︙︙︙︙ ✧ ﹢
     ﹢ ˖︙︙ ✦ ﹢  ˖
   ﹢
VAMPIRE'S PET
CHAPTER I.I

"What took her so long..?"
He said while waiting for Ryou.
"Alright..I'll show it to him." She said and walks to the dining room.

The male was still waiting for her at the dining room.

"Ryou? You done?" He shouted a bit. "I don't want to wait for lo-"

"I'm here, Master."

Ryou finally arrived, without a blindfold and showing her glowing red eyes. She smiled at him.

This made the male flustered but looked at her. "Your eyes...it's beautiful." He said in a gentle voice.
"O-Oh..." Ryou suddenly blushed and looked away. "I knew I shouldn't take off my blindfold...ah..I'm so embarassed." She said while covering her face.

"Don't be a dummy." He said and grab her hands away from her face.

"With or without your blindfold, you're still stunning."

Ryou flustered more and nodded.
"Thank you, master L." She said.
He chuckled as she called him that. "L means Laito, kitten." He said. "Well, then shall we eat?" he added and nodded. "Mhm!"

As they both eat, they enjoyed talking like couples. "Alright we'll gonna have a serious talk. Where do you live before you move to an orphanage?" Laito asked Ryou. She soon looked down.

"I live on the streets before..been chased by maniacs and perverts, trying to hurt me...so I ran away from them..and then, someone took me to an orphanage..."

"Oh..." He soon hugged her by one hand. "I'm so sorry..."
"Why are you saying sorry, master? it's not your fault.." Ryou said.
"No..it's just I just feel so bad for you..you poor kitten." He said.
She nodded and soon hugged him back.
"Don't worry..I'll take care of you, kitten." He said softly while caressing her head. This made Ryou smile and purrs.

"Tomorrow, we'll buy clothes and your things..."

"Oh no, master you don't have to..I still have things left from my bag, nya." She said.
"Oh don't be silly..I know you still have things you didn't own yet." He said. "Just accept it, okay?"
She nodded. "Yes, Master."

"I didn't met a nice master before..."
"Is he gonna help me conquer my dreams..?"

After the dinner, Ryou change to her night gown. She yawned and sits on her bed. "I miss...my brother." She said and looks at her locket, showing the picture of her brother. "I wonder where you will be.." She put the picture on a frame and put it on the table near her bed. She looked at the window and opens it, gazing her eyes to the cresent moon with it's blue rays shines the feline's soft skin. "I wanted to see my brother again.." She said and sighed a bit. She soon sing a song that her brother sing to her.

"Lavender's blue, dilly dilly
Lavender's green
When I am king, dilly dilly
You shall be queen.."

While Ryou was singing, Laito heard her voice from her door. Laito chuckled a bit and quietly opened her door, seeing her in the window, singing. He just stayed and listened to her angelic voice.

"Lavender's green, dilly dilly
Lavender's blue
If you love me, dilly dilly
I will love you."

She finished her song and looked around her room and sees Laito.
"O-Oh..."
"That was angelic." He chuckled.
"D-did I wake you up, master. I'm so sorry!" She bowed and accidentally bumped her head on the window. She squeaked and went to her bed, wrapping herself in a blanket. "I-I'll so sleep now, goodnight master." She said.

With a cute expression Ryou made, Laito chuckled more and nodded. "Alright then, Goodnight kitten. I'll see you tomorrow." He soon closed the door, walking to his room.

When he left, Ryou was still blushing but...smiling.

"H-he...likes my voice."

She smiled more and soon fall asleep.

END OF CHAPTER I
NEXT PAGE : CHAPTER II
HE'S A VAMPIRE?! [PART I]