23.Lee Hyerin

3rd Person's POV

"What's that deep thoughts,Jungkook?"Jimin asked the boy who is looking to a blank space.

"Believe me or not,I saw Minji and Pd-nim together, yesterday."Jungkook whispered-shout to Jimin.

Jimin's eyes become bigger."Do you think they are dating?"He asked while he is still surprised.

"That's the first thing entered my mind.But the hunch of Minji being Lee Hyerin is prevailing."Pd-nim won't enter a relationship with a girl that is younger than him.

"Lee Hyerin?Your childhood friend and your first love?"Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"Can you help me to get some info about her?"Jungkook asked.

"Hmm....Of course I will ask Minzy to help me."

"Thank you!"

Minji's POV

Jungkook is so wierd these past days.Last time I caught him glancing at my phone and he is sending some glance that makes me think he want to ask something.

Now,I'm going to meet Jimin for I don't know reason.

The door is glass so I can see Jimin, then I realize another figure in front of him which is a girl back facing me.

I entered the cafe and headed to the table where they are.

"Look I'm not late."I said to Jimin while showing him the time on my phone.

"Glad!By the way this is Minzy."He said while showing the girl.

I turned to face her and my phone drop on the floor when the girl is really look like Minseo,my childhood best friend.

"Minji,are you okay?"Jimin said but I'm still on the shocked mode.I can't move even a fingers.

"Are you a ghost?"That's the only came from my mouth.

They both chuckled and the reality snapped me.Jimin picked my phone from the floor and press my both shoulders to make me sit.

"Did you know each other?"Jimin asked pointing the both of us.

"Ah yes we are friend back to Move to the Groove dance university."She answered while I'm just staring at her.She's not a ghost because Jimin also saw her and talk to her.

"Good!I'm just going to answer some phone call."Jimin said.

"Minji."Jimin spat.

"Ah...ye...yeah."I said and he left.

"Minseo is that you?"I asked pressing her cheeks.

"Yes!I am Minseo.And oh my god!Hyerin is that you?! You're so beautiful!"Minseo didn't endure her excitement,she stand and hugged me so thight.

"I wonder why Jimin call Minji and not Hyerin it's kinda far from your name."She said after she take a sit and she furrows her brows.

"Uhmmmm... After the car incident in Angel's Park,I change my name to Park Minji because I don't want people call me Hyerin it just bringing me to my past..By the way  I thought you........died..."I mumbled in my last word.

"*chuckled*But that was I thought too,but it's a miracle that I'm still alive after my whole body burnt but thanks to some doctors who heal my scar."She said and smiled sweetly.

"Why did Jimin called you Minzy?"I asked out of no where.

"Ah..I'm a trainee at Bighit entertainment so I changed my stage name to Minzy whenever I'll debut."She said.Why we didn't meet at Bighit building?

"I wonder,how did you know Jimin?"She asked before she sips to her drink.

"Uhmm..I'm a PA of one of the Bangtan because it's my punishment from my uncle for not passing my project.It so lame right?"But I still enjoying being a PA.

"Ah yeah your uncle is Bang Shihyuk, but who in BTS?"She asks and sip again.

"*sighed*it's Jungkook."I answered and she choked on her drink.

"Are you two...."He mumbled pointing me.

"Minseo she didn't know me.....I don't know if he is only acting or what....But the thing is I fall in love with him again.."I mumbled in my last sentence.

"And you know after the while I'm dying on the street because the car is on fire,I saw him peeking on the tree and didn't even help me."I said and an unplanned tears fell on my both cheeks.

"Do you love him that much that until now, it's still hurt?"She asked very concerned.

"Yes....."

***

Jungkook's POV

What Jimin hyung took so long?I've been waiting him here in the roof so for so long.
Then the door opened and finally Jimin hyung arrived with a envelope on his hand,it must be the info about Minji.

"Here."He said and hand me that envelope.

"Jungkook..Minji and Lee Hyerin is only one person."He said and my heart flatter.

I need to someone to hold me.My knees are getting weaker.

"And while we are on the cafe,she said that Minseo and Minji are close friends back to Move to the Groove dance university,where you also train to dance.The car incident at the Angel's Park where you last saw her dying on the street.She also change her name Lee Hyerin to Park Minji.Minji is a niece of Pd-nim.And lastly,Jungkook,he know you until now."He said and his last word my heart shattered into pieces.

"Why she didn't tell me that she is Lee Hyerin,my childhood friend?Why she keep on playing while I'm dying to know her?"I asked out of my heart and he just shook his head,leaving him a confusion.

•••
Enjoy!❤️

chryzvylle💙

~cute savage~