Note from the Author

Thank you

First of all: I want you all to know how grateful I am for all of you. Anyone who has read a chapter, ten chapters, 44 chapters and an epilogue; anyone who's commented, laughed, cried; anyone who's dropped a vote here and there, or diligently gone through and voted for every single section. I saw every notification, read every comment. Your interaction with Tuesday & Max made so many days for me.

Special thanks to

Anna, who's always had incredible words of encouragement for me in regards to all my writing, but starting with T&M. naburrito, for being around since the very beginning and giving me so many spot-on Wattpad recommendations and lovely comments. AverySummers, for making the gorgeous cover. Hairfrizz, who made me another lovely cover/piece of art. 

Thank you to the bunch of you who tirelessly commented and voted on everything; I can't list everyone for fear of forgetting a few, but you know who you are! I followed all (or hopefully most!) of you.

What did you think?

Broad question, I know, but I want to know. What worked? What didn't? What did you think of the characters, and who was your favourite and least favourite? Did any bits drag or feel pointless? What would you want more of, if you could? What could I do better?

What's next?

I'm leaving Tuesday & Max out in the world for a little bit before I come back to it and overhaul it with major edits. I am, however, working on other projects. A novel about scary mermaids... a GRRM-inspired zombie apoc/powers epic... a cosy little story about a monster and a circus... something motherhood related, but in a YA setting... I have lots of ideas. You'll be hearing more from me!

In the meantime, you can find me most places with my handle here, but I'm most active over on Twitter. Come chat to me! If you'd like to support me any further, you can buy me a coffee over on my Ko-Fi or become a Patron for as small a pledge as $1 (links to both on my profile), but just sticking through to the end with me is more than enough!

I hope you're all having a great day, and I'll see you soon.

kateryderbooks