Diaper Accident

I stood up from subway chair and shyly made my way through the crowd. I could feel the extra padding of the diaper under my butt. I silently hoped that no one heard the crinkling of it as I made my way out of the doors and out into the dark subway station.

I climbed up the stairs to the outside, the sunlight blinding me for a moment.

Walking down the sidewalk, a store caught my eye. It was a nice looking store that looked like it was based all around baby stuff!

I caught myself smiling giddily as I entered through the automatic doors. The store bell dinged lightly as I skittered past the welcoming lady, blushing.

In the moment of fast, nervous walking, I made a sharp turn into the baby section, in desperate need of a pacifier. As I glanced at the toys and binkies, I noticed I had been sucking hard on my thumb.

Grabbing a few pink and blue pacifiers, I hoped I would be able to afford, I noticed something seeping down my leg. I looked down to notice that my entire crotch area was soaked!

I whimpered and touched my butt, noticing that my diaper had completely let my pee to seep through.

More whimpers lightly escaped my mouth as I glanced around the isle, wondering how I would leave the store without being seen.

Blurred visions encircled my eyes, and I knew I was going to find myself crying soon. The feeling of my wet diaper clinging to my butt was uncomfortable.

Suddenly, I felt something around my waist. It was something tied. I jumped a bit and looked behind me to find a beautiful women with quite a big bust. I stared for a moment at the mounds before looking away, blushing profusely. I looked to see it was a baby blue jacket she'd tied around my waist.

"T-thank you... uhm, ma'am..." I stuttered as I kept my head down.

"You're welcome. Say, you're very cute." I gasped and covered my face to prevent her from seeing the bright red around my nose and cheeks.

"Oh, c'mon. Don't be shy! I don't bite." She said, ruffling my hair. How was she so breezy? I could never have that much confidence!

"Uhm... okay..." I said shyly. "Thanks again." I said and then remembered that I'd been holding pacifiers in my hands right in front of her. I blushed and hid them behind me. "Uhm, they're for my sister..." I said quickly.

She smiled and then waved lightly, then she left to the other isle.

I waved back and then trotted out of the isle, getting a couple sippy cups and bottles on the way. I arrived at the cash register and set them on the scanner. A tall man scanned the items, I noticed all the tattoos. Should I be like that instead? Rough and tough?

I sighed and as I was going to get my money our of my pocket, I noticed that I had no money!

I searched all my pockets and whimpered. The man waited impatiently for me to give me the money needed. I apologized profusely as I continued to search my pockets.

"I don't have—" before I could state that I didn't have the money, the same busty lady from before touched my shoulder. "I'll be paying for this." She said to the man.

The man nodded and took the money she gave him. She smiled and even rubbed my back a little. Did she have a natural motherly instinct or did she just find me cute like she'd said? What if she thinks I'm helpless?

I adjusted the tie around my waist to hide the pee stains on my jeans.

Once we got the bags, I offered to carry them, but the lady refused. "By the way, I'm Rose. What's your name?"

I blushed a bit and answered, "Thomas, but... friends call me Tommy." I smiled shyly.

Rose smiled, "That's an adorable name."

I blushed but then asked a question, "W-why did you help me, Rose?"

"Well, I thought you were so cute with your wet pants and blushing." Rose said, making me practically die of embarrassment.

"I-I-I..." I began to say, but she stopped me.

"Listen, I think me and you would get along, can I have your number?" She asked as if we'd know each other for forever! I didn't know how she had so much confidence in what she said... but it was oddly reassuring.

Without thinking, I give her my number and she types it into her phone. Rose smiled, "Guess we'll know if we're fit for each other."
She then walked off after handing me the pacifiers and bottles bag. I noticed that her entire body was curved and I sighed. It was honestly the most amazing thing I'd ever seen...

I blushed as I noticed I'd been staring at her butt that swayed from side to side that went up into a beautiful waist.

I looked away and hid my face a bit by looking down and holding a hand to my mouth. Skittering back off to the subway station with my bag tightly in my hand, hearing the clicking of the plastic bottles as I made my way quickly back home.

————————————————————————

After the long and tedious ride home, I saw a text from a random number.

"Hey, Tommy, it's Rose."

Sitting on the couch after changing my diaper, feeling the nice clean one caress my bottom. I also filled a sippy cup full of warm milk.

Before replying, I took off my clothes and put on a baggy shirt, only laying in my diaper and big shirt. I put the nipple of the bottle to my mouth and suckled lightly as I typed my response back to Rose, trying my hardest not to sound like my ears weren't hot and I wasn't flushed.

"Hey, Rose. Thank you so, so, so much for buying me my sisters things and for the sweatshirt. Do you need that back, haha?"

"No problem, Tommy :) I would love that sweatshirt back anytime you're available. Plus, gives me an excuse to see your cute little face again!"

A little squeak escaped my mouth as I hid my face in a pillow.

After a minute of calming down, I messaged back, once again.

"Sure! See you when we're planned :)"