Unintentional but Intentional

The sun was scorching eating up all the surroundings into it's heat

The sun was scorching eating up all the surroundings into it's heat. People continued their normal daily activities of a Tuesday afternoon.

The room was dark with only limited light of the sun making it's way. Silence fell through as the only sound of thudding and breathing presented itself.

Reminiscing every moment for the past few days were frustrating. Each emotion came in form of a punch. The punching bag was having it's worst day.

The male kept on punching as his head reminded of each gaze, look and expression towards....him.

Knuckles started to bleed but he couldn't care less. His gloves were long gone. The only thing that was in his mind was she was his and no one can take her.

The door flung open but he did not flinch even an inch as he continued doing his job.

Y/N entered the room to ask for an assignment only to see the room dark. Only a little light coming through.

She looked for him when her attention fell on the boy near the window,his focus on the punching bag.

Light coming through the peak of the closed curtains fell on his skin making him look ethereal. His flawless skin was glowing. The sweat dripping down his parted bangs shined while his body skin gleamed in sweat. Y/N swore she could have lost herself staring at the shirtless male infront of her who looked absolutely inhuman.

Y/N squinted her eyes when she saw something mismatch his skin colour as he picked on the navy blue bag mercilessly.

She took small steps and walked forward. Her heart started to beat faster when she realised it was blood.

"Jungkook..." She whispered

Jungkook was about to throw yet another merciless punch onto the bag but he froze. Her voice was truly an eutony.

He stopped and looked at her. She had a glint of worry and fear in her eyes. His expression softened at her.

"Y/N..." He said weakly

His body was drained from sweat and tiredness. He has been doing this all afternoon.

Y/N was least bothered about anything right now. Her only focus was on his now bleeding knuckles. She went forward and took his hand in hers. She dragged him and made him sit on the bed.

"Sit here.." She said and ran out of the room

She came back with a transparent box in her hand. The transparency showed the medicines and bandages inside it. Jungkook's lips parted realising it's a first aid kit.

She sat down beside him and took back his hands. She strated to apply the medicine.

Jungkook was lost into her. Lips parted he kept on looking at her. He came back to his senses when the medicine on his wounded knuckles sent a burning sensation making him hiss in pain.