Five

MEDIA :

MEDIA :

Tristan banner. All banners are made by me unless stated otherwise! ❤

Five

The following week passed by in a blur.

When we came back from Sebastian's, Darius' beta, Franco had greeted us at the front door. A huge man almost the same size of Darius, Franco had bowed to me in respect before whispering something to Darius that was too low for my sensitive ears to catch.

Darius' previous happy (sort of) expression disappeared instantly once he heard what Franco had to say. "Really?" his voice was low and menacing, making the goosebumps on my arms rise to attention.

Franco gave a curt nod.

Darius looked solemn for a while before saying, "Take the Luna into the house. I'll call all the male fighters who have left back."

(According to the Golden Moon tradition, only the males left the pack to find their mates so obviously Darius only called the male fighters to come back.)

I was left confused as Franco respectfully led me into the pack house. I went to my siblings as an attempt to get that off my mind. What possibly could have Franco said to Darius until his mood changed so quickly?

My head hurt from all the questions.

"What's wrong?" I had asked Darius as he came into our room that night.

Yes, Darius had asked me to share a room with him and I decided that since we were bound to do it anyway, why not? He didn't seem like the type to take advantage of me anyway.

"Nothing."

I looked at him with my arms crossed against my chest, trying to give him the best unimpressed look I could pull off. He didn't reply, instead, took off his shirt right in front of me making me squeal and I rushed to cover my face with my hands.

"What is wrong with you?" I demanded, trying to fight the blush that was blossoming on my cheeks from having seen Darius' naked torso for about 5 seconds.