𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠: 1☀︎︎

{𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜❤️}

𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆...

~A'Mia Nicole Taylor~

Los Angeles,Ca --2:35pm

I was sitting in the living room watching movies, when my best friend Ka'Siyah texted me and asked if I would Come to her boyfriend house to chill with her and Kentavian

I got up and went to my moms room to see what she was doing and I seen she was in her bathroom getting ready for work.

"Ma, I'm finna head over too Ken's house Siyah is over there too."

"Ok, well call me when you made it there safely. I'm getting ready to head to work I will be back by 8 tomorrow morning."

"Ok have a good day I love you."

I said while kissing her cheek and hugging her.

" I Love you too."

I walked into my room and got out my PINK panty set and hopped in the shower for 10mins. When I got finished I got out dried off and put on my panty set and some lotion.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then turned on my speaker and hooked my phone up to it.

Once I got it connected i Played "Lil Stepper" by Pg Ra. When I finished that, I put my braids up into a neat bun, then I  did my edges.

"Lemme tell you bout dis lil stepper, he barley go to school but he still got his weapon." I rapped lowly.

I put on a scarf, I then walked into the bedroom and went to go find me something to wear.

"Alright Mia I'm on my way to work I'll call you later on be good!" She said while peaking her head in my door.

"Ok, Love you." I said turning around.

"Love ya too !" She said as she closed the door.

I got out my  pink Jumpsuit and i got out my white air force 1s and some socks and then I put my shoes on.