Chapter 19

Saving them

"Guys here they are!!!"Jimin pointed at your bodies that were on the ground.

Taehyung rushed over your side and checked your pulses."They're breathing!"Taehyung yelled and everyone sighed in relief.

"Let's pick them up and take the to the hospital,the doctors need to check them!"Jungkook instructed and everyone agreed.

"I will get Y/N!" Hoseok yelled and rushed towards your body,he gently picked you up and walked towards the car.

"Then I will get Yoongi!"Jimin said and went to yoongi,he looked at his unconsious body and felt bad.

He was the one to blame for everything that happened to both of them,if sooyeon hadn't treatened him he wouldn't have been fooled into her trap.

He was the reason they were in that critical state and he wouldn't forgive himself if something happened to you.

"Let's go yoongi."Jimin muttered and picked yoongi up,he walked to the car and laid him in the back sit.

Jimin and Hoseok drove to the hospital while jungkook and Taehyung headed into the burned building to make sure that sooyeon hadn't escaped.

They knew about sooyeon because jimin rushed at home and told them everything.

Flashback

"Guys!!!"Jimin opened the door and tried to breath.

"What happend jimin,why are you like this?" Jungkook asked and helped jimin sit on the couch.

Jimin tried to calm himself down before he explained what he did,"First of all I am sorry for everything, I swear I didn't mean any harm!"Jimin cried.

"Just tell us already!" Jungkook said frustrated.

"Y/N has a twin sister,her name is sooyeon.She had a history with yoongi and wanted to get him,so he came to me and treatened me with the one I loved..." He paused and looked at jungkook"She told me if I didn't got y/n to her she would kill my love and like the fool I was I did like she told me to."

"Jimin...don't worry I believe if we were in the same place we would do it..."Jungkook tried to reassure jimin and patted his back.

"Yeah but you need to tell us where they are so we can help them!" Hoseok said to jimin and got up from his sit.

"Okay I will tell you!"Jimin exclaimed amd everyone left the house to get to you.

"Let's got we have no time to lose!"Taehyung yelled.

Everyone followed him,Except for jimin and jungkook.

"Jimin who's the one you love?The one which made you do all of this?" Jungkook asked and jimin couldn't help but laugh.

"When all of this is over I will tell you but for now let's go save them before it's too late."He smiled at jungkook and got in the car to save you.

To be continued...