Fifteen

Sksjsksjsk I feel bad for not updating sooner, here you go

•Aaron•

I growled, sitting on the uncomfortable wooden chair, in the cramped booth. This fucking asshole..

"What do you mean it'll have to be another two weeks until you can get me out?" I seethed quietly into the phone mic, looking through the plate glass at my brother.

He sighed and pushed his glasses up his nose.
"Like I said, we're working as hard as we can but we just don't have the funds right now. There's another auction tomorrow and we're selling some of the old ones, we won't get any new ones in stock until next week.." he trailed off.
"You know, they've been taken back and traded from person to person.. maybe we should just.. give them a break?"

I felt the anger building up in me and I slammed my fist on the narrow countertop, my brother visibly flinching, dropping the phone and fumbling to get it back up to his ear.
"Those little shits better be sold by the time I'm out of here.." I slammed the phone onto the receiver, getting up and pushing the chair out of my way, storming over to one of the benches, pulling out a cigarette from behind my ear and lighting a match on the stone wall beside me, taking a smooth draw from the filter, shaking the match between my two fingers to extinguish it. I exhaled the smoke through my nostrils and let the nicotine slowly ease my anger.

Jackson

I sat on Henry's lap as we watched Santiago get in his morning workout. I didn't mind being in the gym this early. At least it was a little cooler than the cells when it was a solid 80 degree day like today. Henry had a hand gently resting on my thigh and my head gently rested back on his shoulder.
He leaned in forward and kissed my ear, making me jump a little.

"H-Henry.." my face felt hot and my heart was racing a little. I was trying to suppress my little friend down there but Henry's hand being so close to it didn't help much.
His husky chuckle blessed my ears and I shivered.

"Thats master to you, little one~" He reminded me, gently nibbling at my earlobe, his nails digging into my thigh as a warning.

From across the room Santiago threw his shirt and it successfully landed on Henry's head. Henry pulled it off his head and gave Santiago a daring look.
"What was that for?"

Santiago smiled cheekily, still in a plank position. "Well, I felt a little left out~ Thought I'd add to your fun."

I could hear the playfulness in Henry's voice when he rested his head on my shoulder, his lips trailing down my neck.
"What are you gonna do if I.."
His arms slowly wrapped around my waist and before I knew it he had scooped me up bridal style and I was clinging to him for dear life.
"Shh~" he winked and ran off with me, chuckling as he heard Santiago stumble up to his feet, chasing after us in the gym.

I giggled and peeled over Henry's shoulder, watching Santiago keep up with us. Soon he gently took hold of Henry around his waist and pulled us to the ground on a gymnastic mat, hovering over the both of us, his arms pinned on either side of us as I lay on Henry's chest.
"Gotcha~"

My face burnt bright red and I heard Henry scoff from underneath me.
"Oh boo hoo~" He leaned up, an arm around my waist and sat up so Santiago was sitting in front of us with myself on Henry's lap.

Henry smirked a little and whispered in my ear.
"Alright.. you distract the big guy, go over there and straddle his lap and distract him for master~ I'll come up behind him and dump some water on his head."
He gave me a devious smirk and kissed my cheek, getting up, stretching and putting on a show.
"Well~ duty calls and sadly my break is over, I've gotta get going daddio."

Santiago looked up at him skeptically.
"Don't you have another hour?"

Henry sighed.
"Duty calls, I dunno what to say." He smirked, walking out of the gym, sending me a wink before shutting the door.

I took a deep breath and slowly made my way into Santiago's lap, putting on my prettiest puppy eyes.
"Daddy~?" I gently wiggledmy bottom and pouted my bottom lip out, slowly trailing a finger down his chest.

I could see something shift in his face and he took a shallow breath, gently holding my wrist, preventing me from getting any lower.
"Baby boy.." his tone was warning.
"What are you up to?"

I blushed and my act crumbled a little but I tried my hardest to keep it up.
I nuzzled my face into his neck, leaving hungry little kisses, letting out soft, lewd moans.
"I need you daddy..~" I whimpered in his ear, gently tugging at his shirt.
From the act and all my begging I was nearly making myself hard.

Santiago kisses my cheek.
"Nice try sweetheart, but you're not even at half mast~" He teased, gently cupping my soft package.

I hung my head, my face burning. I bit down on my bottom lip and when Santiago took his hand away I whimpered.

"Oh, now it wants attention~?" He teased.
"Just a second ago your cute little cock was soft and you were just teasing me to be a brat but now.. have I actually made you hard just by that~?" He kissed my earlobe tenderly and chuckled huskily in my ear.
"My baby boy's so sensitive~"

I whimpered out in pleasure and nuzzled my face into his neck submissively, wiggling my bottom a little, holding my hands around his neck.
"Not fair.." I pouted, sticking my bottom lip out again.

Santiago chuckled.
"Awww~ What's not fair? After all, you are the one that decided to climb into my lap and do this..~" He gently reached up to take my small hand in his and bring it down between his thighs to his rock hard cock. I felt my cock twitch as I looked down at the bulge in his sweatpants.

I whined and squirmed a little on his lap.
"Unfair.. master's the one who told me to."
I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted, looking down, anywhere but his cock. One look there and I'd be on my knees begging to suck it, I know myself.
Santiago raised an eyebrow.
"He did now, did he?"

I nodded and froze.
Oh gosh I probably wasn't supposed to tell him.

"Well~" Santiago smirked.
"I bet he wouldn't mind if he came back in to find our sweet little boy all spread out and ruined on one of the benches~"

I shivered and nervously brought my hands to my lap when Santiago's hand stopped both my wrists, bringing them to the back of me.
"Hands behind your back, angel~"
He brought his hand back down to between my thighs, gently squeezing my hard on.
"Look at you~" he growled out, biting down on his bottom lip.
"I'm gonna need to lock up that sweet little cock of yours if just a little dirty talking gets you this turned on~"

Hi please don't kill me