18:Not Until You Catch Me First

*AIDEN'S POV*
I got up Noon after sleeping late but I need more sleep, as I crashed against the softness of my Bed at peace that Gold now Trust me but jerked up on the aroma of what was in the Kitchen it smelled like Burnt eggs, I wrestle with my sheets as I victoriously climbed off my Bed and slipped into my cotton slippers as I traced the Aroma to the Kitchen, it was Smoking as the Pressure of heat slowly passes through the creak of the Door, I kicked the Door down open to See Gold with Kitchen gloves or better described 'Mittens' as she Carefully carried the Fry pan off the Gas cooker as she turns off the Gas and discard the Burnt Excuse for eggs to the Garbage disposer.
She throws the Pan violently at the Zinc as Uncontrollable Laughter made it's way to my lips leaving Gold Stunned as she takes off her Mittens and rubbed her arms nervously.
.
"I can see you want to burn down my Kitchen." I said in an attempt to make her nervous as she threw away the Mittens or should I say Gloves or whatever and Froze as she pushed her Bangs past her Face revealing her Golden eyes.
.
"I.... I was trying to make us Breakfast, currently I took too long so it's our Lunch now... " She said pointing at The stacks of Pancakes dressed with syrup with bacon  and two glass of milk, my Eyes Darted back to her as she made her way to the Kitchen palace and lift up the tray.
she heads out of the kitchen as I reluctantly followed her to the Dining room.
I sat at The one Facing the other End while she sat at the one next to me.
We both Chewed our Food in Undying silence.
"Sorry I burnt the Eggs I was trying to make it perfect, I'm sorry it's not what you Rich people eat... " She said chewing on her Straw of Bacon as she took in a large swing of Milk
"It's a Hundred times Better than Jayden's cooking that's why Joan Does the Cooking last time he was asked to boil water he burnt down the kitchen in the process.. " Gold Laughed as Milk came Shooting out her Nose as I couldn't help but Laugh at her for her Clumsiness....
.
"What Planet Do you come from, is that how they Drink Milk... " She was still laughing hysterically as she Fell on the Floor.
.
"You started it.... How can someone burn down a Kitchen in an attempt to boil water... " She said as her laughter died down slowly.
.
"Well that's Jayden For You, wait for Thanksgiving last year he Duck taped the Live Turkey we bought, and Microwaved it, we Had to Have Pizza for Thanksgiving, I was Thankful he Didn't Barbeque  like he suggested or else he would have burnt the Swimming pool too .... " She was about to blow up with laughter as she Tugged tightly to my right leg.
.
"Stop it, my Stomach is Sore... " She said as i Ruffled her hair like she was some five year old as she Got up and Carried our Leftovers to the Kitchen.
.
I went to the Living room and sat Down but decided to watch TV but Gold Snatch it off my Hands.
.
"You always watch TV do something new For a Change, you Lazy Ass... " Gold may not remember me but she hasn't Forgotten to be sassy.
.
"Like what Miss... " I asked waiting for an Answer..
.
"Maybe we could.... Maybe, ummh go and watch that new Movie 'Silent Killer'... " She said, Jayden had being Talking about that movie it's already out, this could be a Perfect time to see it with Gold.
.
"Okay Maybe we Can Do more Than that we could Tour Around the Town after the Movie maybe we could go tour The Town if you want... " A Faint smile danced to her face as she nods.
.
"I'll like that...I'm going to change" She said as she exit the Leaving room with my Remote Shit I thought that would give me some time to watch TV, now I have to get ready.
.
30 MINUTES LATER
I was Busy Glancing through my Phone until I got Bored and Dropped down my Phone to see Gold slaying a casual yet eye-catching outfit, The baseball cap and diamante hoops creates the perfect balance of glamour and casual.
With her Crop Top Outlining her Flat abdomen and her ripped baggy Jeans she Looked like a Badass.
She Walks up to me Her Baseball Cap hiding Her Golden Eyes I wanted to sink in, I try to Control myself from pushing her Cap sideways.
.
"How Do I Look.... " She said playing with her Fingers looking down as I gulped down.
.
"You look... Amazing... " I said as she Confidently looked at me in the Eyes Cutting off my attention as she Shot me a smile and giggled to herself.
.
"You really think it's not Bad... " She said waiting for my reply like I was some Fashion advisor.
.
"At least it wasn't Red.... " I can't believe I said that as she let out a quiet gasp.
.
"What do you mean??? " She asked confused.
.
"You don't need to Know, you look Amazing just take this.. " I said as I hand her one of Joan Masks she never wears to change the awkward conversation.
.
"What do I need it For??" She asked confused.
.
"Ummh the Paparazzi are everywhere so we would have more advantage if We Blend in with the crowd and I don't want any Camera Flashing at our Eyes when we are out on the streets.... " I said as nod and took the mask from me and wears it and I put mine on.
.