weight

it's been a few days since fez took me out, but now it's the weekend and it's all about work baby.

i never sleep in because i gotta get the money, and every weekend was pretty much the same:

mornings were for the rich people in the city downtown.

noon was for the addicts in the lower class part of the area.

nights were for the party people.

i packed up my different outfits and grabbed three different backpacks. i looked at myself with my blonde wig giggling to myself.

this was how i made my money would i really want to love someone when this was how i was living? my mind thought back to what fezco had told me.

i rushed downstairs into the kitchen for something quick to eat. what's better than a bowl of cereal i stared at the boxes.

"whoa, what up with the wig, ryder?" ashtray asked. i turned around facing him. soon after he said that i looked up to see fezco leaning against the wall behind us both.

i looked back down to ashtray, "i like to get into character, that's all."

i pour the cereal into my bowl knowing that fezco was waiting to say something but he was waiting for ashtray to leave.

"whatever you say." ashtray laughed walking outside.

"you've been dodging me?" fez wasted no time. "no? i've had things i've had to do." i sat down with him right on the side of me.

this entire table and he chooses to sit next to me.

"what's this whole character thing you got going on?" he asked touching my wig like he had never seen one before.

i giggled, "i like hiding my identity. i sell to some strange people, fez." i admitted.

i always kept my protection on me, but that didn't stop the harassers. if i wanted to go out as 'me' i didn't want coke heads coming up to me begging for shit.

"lemme come with you, mamas." fezco suggested.

i laughed thinking he was joking, but he looked at me stupid. "i'm not fucking playing witchu." he laughed even though he tried being serious.

i thought for a minute, "no," the company would be nice but he would slow me down. "maybe next time."

"i'll get into character." he pleaded.

i rolled my eyes checking my watch, "you got 10 minutes. i'm leaving as soon as i'm done with this cereal."

he rushed upstairs as soon as i gave him the green light.

fezco came downstairs with a hat and some shades on. he was the cutest ever, but his fit just wasn't working for me.

"here." i threw him my designer jacket and just like that we were gone.

"you really be out here selling, selling!" we both sat down at the park. it shouldn't be that long until the sun fully goes down and the freaks come out to party.

"you thought i was out bullshitting fez? i'm really with the shits." i laughed at him. he intertwined our fingers together pulling me closer to him.

"what do you do when mike's out of town?" his town of voice was low, but i didn't mind. no one was out here, but he was being gentle with me.

my back was touching his the front of his body with his arms still wrapped around me with our hands still locked together.

"absolutely nothing." i responded.

fez slowly slide my shirt down from my shoulder leaving kisses from my upper neck to my collar bone. even though it was a little ticklish, i was turned on.

i faced fezco slowly getting on top of him. my hands touched his red, weed scented beard. "i don't like what you're doing to me." i said before kissing him.

he was changing me.

i was growing a type of feeling that i wasn't used to.

my alarm went off allowing me to break away from the kiss. i checked my messages to see what clubs to hit up tonight.

that's the thing. i've made friends with the club owners who get regular customers who give them and myself good money.

"first we're hitting up club fuego." i said grabbing fezco's hand.

he skipped along with me putting a smile on both of our faces.

i loved this, and i loved who he was allowing me to be.

we made our way into the club. "hey, go get us some drinks please?" i nicely asked fezco just so that i could get a couple sells complete.

one down, two down, three, now six have been people have been provided with my services.

"ay, ma? you got some more of that shit you sold my friend?" a tall man, dressed in dark clothing approached me. i could smell the alcohol pouring from his pores.

i looked at him up and down, "no, i don't know what you're talking about." i moved away but he just got closer.

the man bent down to beg again apparently the music was too loud and he thought i didn't hear him correctly, "come on baby girl, i'll pay you extra."

"i said i don't know what the fuck you're talking about." my attitude was now very noticeable.

the man touched my the side of my face.

it took a long millisecond before someone smacked the man's hand away, and lets just it wasn't me.

fez came from the side of us quickly handing me the drinks.

"don't fucking touch her. what the fuck is wrong with you bro?" fezco shouted at the man after the guy gave him a smirk.

"this your guy?" the man asked me pointing to fezco still having a dickhead grin on his face.

"no, but neither are you. don't touch me again, and i don't have shit for you. now leave." i demanded.

the guy looked at fez one more time then turned his attention back to me, "maybe you need to give him some pussy."

"bro, you're a fucking bitch. lets handle this outside." fez shouted at him but all the guy did was laugh and walk away.

we both chugged our drinks and left. fez was quiet the entire way to the next club, but i didn't think he would actually get mad about it.

he's a drug dealer himself he knows how people act.

he stopped me the minute we made it into the next club bringing his lips next to my ear, "we're going to get wasted as fuck tonight, but if anyone asks you again if i'm yours you better say yes."

i watched him as he walked away towards the bar.

that shit turned me the FUCK on.