New school

Y/N pov
"Y/N wake up!" I herd my gran call. "Five more minutes" I mumble to myself "Y/N!" My gran shouts. I stand up and rub my eyes that are still adjusting to the sun once they have I get dressed.

Your outfit

A necklace that your mum gave you and the last thing you have that belonged to her to her .

And a jumper that you wear to cover your arm.

3rd person pov (i think)
You go down staires and pack your bag and head of to school. when you get there you read the sign out loud  "welcome to Swellview high". You go to the office for your  time table. You where talking to the principle "we will get you someone to show you around" he said. After a few minutes a boy walked in "mr. Hart will be showing you around" the principle said "ok" you said then looked at the boy "hi, I'm Henry, Henry Hart" Henry said "Y/N, Y/N Manchester" you said "Manchester" he mumbled "I think I've heard that before" henrey said to you "really?" You asked "yeah" he said smiling. You guys walked about the school seeing what it was like .

~time skip~
After school

You were grabbing your stuff from your locker when henry came up to you. "Hey" he said "hey Henry" you said "i was wondering if you would like to meet up with me and my freinds at the cafe?" Henry asked "sure that be nice" you ansewred with a smile "well be there at 4 or 5" he said  "okay dokay"